ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby jdege on Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:42 pm

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/antifa-terrorists-plan-america-is-cancelled-protest-outside-of-minneapolis-trump-rally-next-week/
ANTIFA Terrorists Plan ‘America is Cancelled’ Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Rally Next Week
ANTIFA terrorists are once again showing that they are the domestic enemies of the United States, declaring that “America is cancelled” to gin up support from far-left extremists to demonstrate outside of a Trump rally scheduled for next week at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN.
User avatar
jdege
 
Posts: 2178 [View]
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:07 am

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Grayskies on Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Seriously, Antifa needs to be declared a terrorist organization. Why can't the FBI investigate Antifa instead of Trump?
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
User avatar
Grayskies
 
Posts: 3276 [View]
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 am
Location: North Central MN

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Bearcatrp on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:37 am

Grayskies wrote: Why can't the FBI investigate Antifa instead of Trump?

Because they are being protected by the democrats so they can do their dirty work.
Bearcatrp
 
Posts: 1774 [View]
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby crbutler on Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:52 am

Good reason for me to stay away from the metro.

All I would do is get the crap beat out of me by an Antifa thug.
crbutler
 
Posts: 1110 [View]
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Grayskies on Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:16 pm

crbutler wrote:Good reason for me to stay away from the metro.

All I would do is get the crap beat out of me by an Antifa thug.

You could take one for the team!

Seriously this is what Antifa wants, on principle caving to fascists only strengthens them, tho I understand your decision. For me, if I was less disabled I would go.
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
User avatar
Grayskies
 
Posts: 3276 [View]
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 am
Location: North Central MN

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby crbutler on Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:03 pm

If I thought proving Antifa was a terrorist org by getting attacked by them would accomplish something, that is one thing.

Getting assaulted for no good reason is another. Antifa’s behavior is out there for those who choose to look. The mainstream media is carrying the water for them, and claims they are “legitimate protestors”... given that, it's a no win situation.
crbutler
 
Posts: 1110 [View]
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Grayskies on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:24 pm

crbutler wrote:If I thought proving Antifa was a terrorist org by getting attacked by them would accomplish something, that is one thing.

Getting assaulted for no good reason is another. Antifa’s behavior is out there for those who choose to look. The mainstream media is carrying the water for them, and claims they are “legitimate protestors”... given that, it's a no win situation.

I would not want you attacked! I do not want any violence from either side, Trump supporters have the right to be there and Antifa has the right to protest peacefully.

I just think not going because Antifa fascists are there is wrong. It was wrong when we gave up freedoms over the 9/11 attacks and it is wrong here. It only serves to embolden Antifa IMO.

Given all that I believe I understand your decision to avoid it, well some of it. I assume you have a life, I have no life so making a stand on principal is a lot easier.

You are very correct that most of the media covers for Antifa, I suspect too many journalists dream at night about being in Antifa.
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
User avatar
Grayskies
 
Posts: 3276 [View]
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 am
Location: North Central MN

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Ghost on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Grayskies wrote:
crbutler wrote:If I thought proving Antifa was a terrorist org by getting attacked by them would accomplish something, that is one thing.

Getting assaulted for no good reason is another. Antifa’s behavior is out there for those who choose to look. The mainstream media is carrying the water for them, and claims they are “legitimate protestors”... given that, it's a no win situation.

I would not want you attacked! I do not want any violence from either side, Trump supporters have the right to be there and Antifa has the right to protest peacefully.

I just think not going because Antifa fascists are there is wrong. It was wrong when we gave up freedoms over the 9/11 attacks and it is wrong here. It only serves to embolden Antifa IMO.

Given all that I believe I understand your decision to avoid it, well some of it. I assume you have a life, I have no life so making a stand on principal is a lot easier.

You are very correct that most of the media covers for Antifa, I suspect too many journalists dream at night about being in Antifa.

Part of the reason I plan to go is to see what all happens. Head on a swivel and alert is what I’ll be though.
User avatar
Ghost
 
Posts: 7253 [View]
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Grayskies on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:49 pm

Can you live stream it?

It would be so awesome if trump would show up like this!!!

trumps-new-holloween.jpg
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
User avatar
Grayskies
 
Posts: 3276 [View]
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 am
Location: North Central MN

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Ghost on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:55 pm

Grayskies wrote:Can you live stream it?

It would be so awesome if trump would show up like this!!!

trumps-new-holloween.jpg

They’d claim he influenced the Aurora shooter.
User avatar
Ghost
 
Posts: 7253 [View]
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Grayskies on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Ghost wrote:
Grayskies wrote:Can you live stream it?

It would be so awesome if trump would show up like this!!!

trumps-new-holloween.jpg

They’d claim he influenced the Aurora shooter.

They will claim all sorts of schiff no matter what he does.

The look on so many media talking heads faces would be priceless! Just watching Rachel Maddow head explode would be so so good!
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
User avatar
Grayskies
 
Posts: 3276 [View]
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 am
Location: North Central MN

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby BigDog58 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:05 am

Well, if you see a fat guy that was in a wheelchair rolling on the ground with some face covered scum, the other guy (not face covered) will be me, out of the wheelchair educating the scum on just how good judo works when you can't stand and smash their heads the normal way. Leave me alone, and they will get zero from me. Attack me, and I may lose the war, but they will damn sure know they were in a battle
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code"
Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
User avatar
BigDog58
 
Posts: 2266 [View]
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:03 am
Location: Edina, MN

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby OldmanFCSA on Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:33 pm

BigDog58 wrote:Well, if you see a fat guy that was in a wheelchair rolling on the ground with some face covered scum, the other guy (not face covered) will be me, out of the wheelchair educating the scum on just how good judo works when you can't stand and smash their heads the normal way. Leave me alone, and they will get zero from me. Attack me, and I may lose the war, but they will damn sure know they were in a battle


BigDog58 practicing for shooting Prone (Hunter) class this year at multiple events. (Now I need to pack a "Cherry picker" to get his azz back standing. :o
OldmanFCSA
 
Posts: 2922 [View]
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: Osceola, WI.

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Currahee on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Protesters at the rally... I have not seen this on any local news. ***LANGUAGE and VIOLENCE WARNING***

User avatar
Currahee
 
Posts: 72 [View]
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Re: ANTIFA Plan Protest Outside of Minneapolis Trump Tally

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Currahee wrote:Protesters at the rally... I have not seen this on any local news. ***LANGUAGE and VIOLENCE WARNING***


Scary. Very surprised no one died.
User avatar
Holland&Holland
 
Posts: 7730 [View]
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 am

Next

Return to In The News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron