Obama picture photoshopped!

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Obama picture photoshopped!

Postby goett047 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:06 am

It's cold at camp David this time of year. The picture had to be from the past to prove their point.
goett047

Postby xd ED on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 am

goett047 wrote:It's cold at camp David this time of year. The picture had to be from the past to prove their point.

The official White House photo released Saturday is dated Aug. 4, 2012. The caption says Obama is shooting clay targets on the range at Camp David.

plays baseball all the time as well
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby peckerhead on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 pm

xd ED wrote:
goett047 wrote:It's cold at camp David this time of year. The picture had to be from the past to prove their point.

The official White House photo released Saturday is dated Aug. 4, 2012. The caption says Obama is shooting clay targets on the range at Camp David.

Exactly!

I can remember it being said, during his first campaign, that he was the most anti-gun politician in American history, despite never having fired a gun.

I don't see how a picture of him popping off a round from a single-shot 12-gauge lends him any credibility. My five year old could do that. And the angle at which the picture was taken reminds me of the "hot skinny chick shoots huge caliber firearm" videos that are all over YT. The target is deliberately not shown (if there even is one), because they know the shooter won't come within a mile of hitting it.

AFAIC, he's just an anti-gun douche, and always will be.
peckerhead

Postby tizzo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 pm

xd ED wrote:

I don't believe that ever happened, that shot was also clearly photoshopped. Zoom in and you can see a halo effect again.

:mrgreen:
Kyle
---------
Tam Recording
tizzo

Postby xd ED on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 pm

peckerhead wrote:
xd ED wrote:

Exactly!

I can remember it being said, during his first campaign, that he was the most anti-gun politician in American history, despite never having fired a gun.

I don't see how a picture of him popping off a round from a single-shot 12-gauge lends him any credibility. My five year old could do that. And the angle at which the picture was taken reminds me of the "hot skinny chick shoots huge caliber firearm" videos that are all over YT. The target is deliberately not shown (if there even is one), because they know the shooter won't come within a mile of hitting it.

AFAIC, he's just an anti-gun douche, and always will be.

"....And the angle at which the picture was taken reminds me of the "hot skinny chick shoots huge caliber firearm" videos that are all over YT..."

You nailed it; that's what been bugging me about the photo that I couldn't articulate... :cheers:
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby MXGreg on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 pm

"The only time he shot skeet was for President's Cup," said the source, referring to a shooting competition tradition involving the presidential Marine guards. "I was there. He stayed for about five minutes, and couldn't leave fast enough."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01 ... z2JrVx6Rgd
MXGreg

Postby CraigJS on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Another photo op. When will this ever end? Trying to show us what a 'gun guy' he is.. Don't think this was timed to go with his 'save the children' anti gun stuff do you.
WHAT A FRAUD he is. But they get what they voted for, the morons..
CraigJS

Postby BU1 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:18 pm

That is definately photoshopped. The real photo has leaked out though.....................................
Attachments
423052_10151254896542596_64929483_n.jpg
BU1

Postby Sarge_44 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

At least he didn't shoot anyone like a former VP did.

Liberal Gun Owner
*Liberal Gun Owner*
Sarge_44

Postby infidel on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Sarge_44 wrote:At least he didn't shoot anyone like a former VP did.

Liberal Gun Owner

The former VP believes in the 2nd amendment. I'm wondering if you, or your messiah would be in agreement.
“If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.” - John Ashley

Disclaimer: Do not assume from this post, that I either agree or disagree with any other issue brought up in this thread.
infidel

Postby Sarge_44 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Messiah?

Liberal Gun Owner
*Liberal Gun Owner*
Sarge_44

Postby xd ED on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:33 am

If he had shot someone (directly- fast & furious doesn't count here) I wonder: would the media report it?
Last edited by xd ED on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby xd ED on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:44 am

LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby cs tunes on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 am

Thank you for that. Funniest pic I've seen all day
cs tunes

Postby bensdad on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Grab a strait-edge folks. His eye is below the plane of the rib. It may not be photo-shopped, but he sure as heck hadn't had ANY training or practice before that shot was taken. He's also leaning back. Even my kids don't do that anymore.
I got nothin'
bensdad

PreviousNext

Return to In The News