DT MPLS Mugging vic Dies from Brain Injuries} 20 yr old Thug

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: DT MPLS Mugging vic Dies from Brain Injuries} 20 yr old Thug

Postby DoxaPar on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 am

I live in Minneapolis and our "Community Safe officer" used to send out notifications regarding some thug that was going to court.

The idea was that a witness shows up to testify how these guys' actions impacts the community in hopes of getting the judges to take their offenses more seriously and actually do something about it.

After having received 10-15 of these I realized that our judicial system is completely effed up.

No lie, most of the people had 40 or more previous arrests. Some had more than a hundred.

How the hell do you get arrested more than a hundred times and still walk the streets? Our judges are the real criminals, I think.
DoxaPar

Postby ttousi on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:43 pm

off topic (powderhorn) split off

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=46198
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby LePetomane on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:20 pm

DoxaPar wrote:How the hell do you get arrested more than a hundred times and still walk the streets?

Some are in congress too, I'll bet.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Tronster on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 pm

The look on 'lil Washington's face says he doesn't care that he was facing an aggrivated assault charge at the time. Wonder what is face looks like now that he's probably facing murder 2.
Tronster

Postby LePetomane on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Tronster wrote:The look on 'lil Washington's face says he doesn't care that he was facing an aggrivated assault charge at the time. Wonder what is face looks like now that he's probably facing murder 2.

He's probably a little happier because a murder conviction will move him up in the prison pecking order.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Previous

Return to In The News