George Zimmerman - Florida Unarmed Teen Shooting

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: George Zimmerman - Florida Unarmed Teen Shooting

Postby Squib Joe on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 am

JeremiahMN wrote:Nope, but lets ignore any other witnesses that don't jive with zimmernam's story, and also the 911 call. I mean after all, the guy has a permit to carry, can't be at fault or would make gun owners look bad.

So far the witnesses accounts are looking like they do jibe with what Zimmerman stated. I'm pretty sure no New Black Panthers were there when it happened, however.
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby illbits on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:47 am

JeremiahMN wrote:Nope, but lets ignore any other witnesses that don't jive with zimmernam's story, and also the 911 call. I mean after all, the guy has a permit to carry, can't be at fault or would make gun owners look bad.
You're so full of **** I could just puke.
illbits

Postby illbits on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:52 am

illbits wrote:
You're so full of sh!t I could just puke.

Frankly Jeremiah you are the one hell bent on hanging this guy regardless
of the facts and witness testimony, just because he's a gun owner with a permit to carry. If I were you I would be ashamed of myself if it wasn't for the fact that if I was you I would have no shame whatsoever. I think you lost it when Obama said if he had a son he would look like trayvon. That seems to be about the time your brain shut off.
illbits

Postby JeremiahMN on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 am

Squib Joe wrote:

So far the witnesses accounts are looking like they do jibe with what Zimmerman stated. I'm pretty sure no New Black Panthers were there when it happened, however.

Actually two neighbors that also called 911 were on with anderson cooper. Both said that when they heard the shot and immediately looked outside they seen zimmerman on top of treyvon. Also treyvon's girlfriend who was on the phone with him at the time the incident occurred per the phone records, her story was that he was walking away when the phone was smacked out of treyvons hand, etc... so not not all the witnesses jive with zimmernam. And the first 911 caller that called about a fight said it was right outside her house, the body was dead three doors down. Zimmermans story is not accurate.
JeremiahMN

Postby JeremiahMN on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 am

illbits wrote:
illbits wrote:
You're so full of sh!t I could just puke.

Frankly Jeremiah you are the one hell bent on hanging this guy regardless
of the facts and witness testimony, just because he's a gun owner with a permit to carry. If I were you I would be ashamed of myself if it wasn't for the fact that if I was you I would have no shame whatsoever. I think you lost it when Obama said if he had a son he would look like trayvon. That seems to be about the time your brain shut off.

Nope, I just heard the 911 tapes, and plenty of evidence that zimmermans story is BS! Even without the other witnesses that are not jiving with zimmermans account, just based on the 911 tape, zimmerman should not have pursued this person, certainly not a "stand your ground" issue. Even the author of the law in FL said that.
JeremiahMN

Postby JeremiahMN on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:01 am

illbits wrote:If I were you I would be ashamed of myself if it wasn't for the fact that if I was you I would have no shame whatsoever. I think you lost it when Obama said if he had a son he would look like trayvon. That seems to be about the time your brain shut off.

Yeah, I've lost my brain. At least I'm not drunk talking jibberish on the internet before noon. :roll:
Last edited by JeremiahMN on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
JeremiahMN

Postby photogpat on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 am

Zimmerman's call on the 911 tape apparently ended with him no longer following after Trayvon - as evidenced by the wind noise, then lack there of as he returned to his vehicle. I didn't see his call as particularly damning...just somebody trying to see where a "suspicious" guy had darted off to.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby Mdclinks on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 am

JeremiahMN wrote:
Squib Joe wrote:

Actually two neighbors that also called 911 were on with anderson cooper. Both said that when they heard the shot and immediately looked outside they seen zimmerman on top of treyvon. Also treyvon's girlfriend who was on the phone with him at the time the incident occurred per the phone records, her story was that he was walking away when the phone was smacked out of treyvons hand, etc... so not not all the witnesses jive with zimmernam. And the first 911 caller that called about a fight said it was right outside her house, the body was dead three doors down. Zimmermans story is not accurate.

How did she know that it was smacked out of his hand and he didn't drop it before he attacked Zimmerman from behind?
Mdclinks

Postby JeremiahMN on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 am

photogpat wrote:Zimmerman's call on the 911 tape apparently ended with him no longer following after Trayvon - as evidenced by the wind noise, then lack there of as he returned to his vehicle. I didn't see his call as particularly damning...just somebody trying to see where a "suspicious" guy had darted off to.

Actually per zimmerman it was that "**** coon" that was looking suspicious. :roll:
JeremiahMN

Postby JeremiahMN on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 am

Mdclinks wrote:
How did she know that it was smacked out of his hand and he didn't drop it before he attacked Zimmerman from behind?

Well her story is that Treyvon was telling her that this guy was following him, and that he didn't know where he went . She told him to run, he said he was just going to walk fast and then the phone went to the ground, etc... but again, lets not worry about what she said, it's obviously the victims fault here. He didn't have a permit to carry, and also wasn't a neighborhood watch captain either.
JeremiahMN

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:09 am

Why are people in this thread trying to Jive? I doubt we have many members of the MNguntalk community who can jive but if we want to have a talent competition we could see... just saying ;)
Holland&Holland

Postby shadeslanding on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 am

A real tragedy eh? Trayvon's mother is now attempting to trademark protest phrases.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/03/tr ... rases.html
========
Shade's Landing Inc. FirearmsAndLiberty.com ShadesLanding.com
Home of the ORIGINAL Multistate Carry Course for Minnesota offering multi-state carry courses since 09/2003.
Over 9,000 citizens trained to arms since 2003
========
shadeslanding

Postby Squib Joe on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:15 am

Mdclinks wrote:How did she know that it was smacked out of his hand and he didn't drop it before he attacked Zimmerman from behind?

Because she eye witnessed it. By what she heard on her phone.
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby illbits on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:19 am

JeremiahMN wrote:Yeah, I've lost my brain. At least I'm not drunk talking jibberish on the internet before noon. :roll:

Not drunk before noon? That just confirms my statement, you have no shame.
illbits

Postby photogpat on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:27 am

JeremiahMN wrote:
photogpat wrote:Zimmerman's call on the 911 tape apparently ended with him no longer following after Trayvon - as evidenced by the wind noise, then lack there of as he returned to his vehicle. I didn't see his call as particularly damning...just somebody trying to see where a "suspicious" guy had darted off to.

Actually per zimmerman it was that "**** coon" that was looking suspicious. :roll:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogal ... von-Martin

You listen to the call? Exactly what timestamp does he call him a **** coon? I'm curious and want to listen to it for a fourth time, I haven't heard that in the call yet.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

PreviousNext

Return to In The News