Want to see the picture of Osama dead?

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Want to see the picture of Osama dead?

Postby solidgun on Tue May 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Do I want to see it....sure.

But I prefer not to see it publicized because:

1. The enemy will use it to rally against US and fuel their hatred.
2. It causes unnecessary tension
3. All this causes dangers to my friends and family fighting abroad and any US citizens traveling.

So knowing this, do you still want to see the picture?
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing personal opinion. —PROVERBS 18:2
solidgun

Re: Want to see the picture of Osama dead?

Postby autobahn on Tue May 03, 2011 5:22 pm

I'd rather it not be released. There's really no point. Nobody who thinks that it didn't happen will be convinced by the photo. Most of them, like the birther deal, won't be convinced by any evidence.
autobahn

Postby Heffay on Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 pm

solidgun wrote:Do I want to see it....sure.

But I prefer not to see it publicized because:

1. The enemy will use it to rally against US and fuel their hatred.
2. It causes unnecessary tension
3. All this causes dangers to my friends and family fighting abroad and any US citizens traveling.

So knowing this, do you still want to see the picture?

I agree with everything you said.

I want to see it, but I don't want anyone else to see it. I also want to see the video from the operation as well.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby mnmike59 on Tue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Show it and shut the mouths of the taliban and conspiracy people.
The Taliban has already said they dont believe it.
Bring it on.
"Just remember boys, this is America. Just because you get more votes it doesn't mean you win."
Fox Mulder.
mnmike59

Postby Heffay on Tue May 03, 2011 6:14 pm

mnmike59 wrote:Show it and shut the mouths of the taliban and conspiracy people.
Bring it on.

Yes. Bush gave the same advice about insurgents targeting Americans I believe.

Bring it on, indeed.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby infidel on Tue May 03, 2011 6:16 pm

autobahn wrote:I'd rather it not be released. There's really no point. Nobody who thinks that it didn't happen will be convinced by the photo. Most of them, like the birther deal, won't be convinced by any evidence.

autobahn, I doubt you would be convinced by evidence either. Release the photo. It can be proven to be photo-shopped or not. Didn't you vote for transparency?
“If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.” - John Ashley

Disclaimer: Do not assume from this post, that I either agree or disagree with any other issue brought up in this thread.
infidel

Postby Dave Pendleton on Tue May 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Not only do I want to see it, I want to see it in hi-res.

I'm not the tinfoil-hat type, I just have this (very) morbid curiosity about gunshot wounds.
Dave Pendleton

Postby gman1868 on Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Osama dead?

:picsneeded:
Living the Armed Lifestyle
gman1868

Postby Dave Pendleton on Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Can I fap to it?
Dave Pendleton

Postby mattxd on Tue May 03, 2011 8:04 pm

"Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state. They forget that the state lives at the expense of everyone." -- Frederic Bastiat (1801-1850) Source: The Law, by Frederic Bastiat, 1850
Go ahead report me to Barry!!
mattxd

Postby monschman on Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

I want to see it and I will have it engraved into the bottom of my cast iron skillet that serves bacon cooking duty!
I absolutely want to see it and I think everyone else should see it too. On Sept 11 2001 I was flying into the United States, a country I had chosen to be my home. When I touched down there was an eerie silence in the terminal and everyone was ashen faced and moving very quickly outside. I was ushered out also and finally found out what had occurred. I was as shocked, angered and upset as everyone else was.

A man, THIS MAN, had orchestrated and event so heinous that 2,985 people lost their lives and many thousands more were scarred for life, many millions of more had their lives changed unwillingly forever more. Since that day that man killed those innocent people several thousand more of our people have given up their lives in the hunt for this evil man. Did we stop? No. Did we give in? No. We persevered, we hunted that evil son of a bitch down and those that tried to follow his lead and we blew their **** brains out. Nothing stopped us in our hunt to make sure that what this man did, he will never get the chance to do again. Everyone needs to see these photos, everyone needs to know that this is America, we will not tolerate your injustice. If you hurt our brothers and sisters WE WILL hunt you down. WE WILL find you. AND WHEN WE DO WE WILL **** KILL YOU LIKE THE EVIL BASTARD YOU ARE. Its time everyone out there realizes that we are not going to lay down and take this. If you want to hurt us just remember that you will never sleep again because you know that one day an American soldier will come and find you and kill you. We will never stop, nothing will prevent us doing it. See this guy, it may have taken ten years and he may have been on the other side of the world, very well hidden, but we found him and blew his evil **** head off............. make your move, you could be next!
monschman

Postby tman on Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm

I might use it as a template for a tattoo

(sent from a "secure location" via scrambled phone)
Badged Thug & MN Permit to Carry Instructor
Slowly growing 1911 Glock collection. Donations accepted
tman

Postby mnmike59 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Heffay wrote:
mnmike59 wrote:Show it and shut the mouths of the taliban and conspiracy people.
Bring it on.

Yes. Bush gave the same advice about insurgents targeting Americans I believe.

Bring it on, indeed.

BRING IT!

Edit to add. I'm sorry, would that upset someone? Tough sheet.
"Just remember boys, this is America. Just because you get more votes it doesn't mean you win."
Fox Mulder.
mnmike59

Postby Heffay on Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm

mnmike59 wrote:BRING IT!

Edit to add. I'm sorry, would that upset someone? Tough sheet.

I'm sure a lot of orphaned children are thrilled with your sentiments.
Heffay

Postby nyffman on Wed May 04, 2011 1:24 am

monschman wrote:I want to see it and I will have it engraved into the bottom of my cast iron skillet that serves bacon cooking duty!
I absolutely want to see it and I think everyone else should see it too. On Sept 11 2001 I was flying into the United States, a country I had chosen to be my home. When I touched down there was an eerie silence in the terminal and everyone was ashen faced and moving very quickly outside. I was ushered out also and finally found out what had occurred. I was as shocked, angered and upset as everyone else was.

A man, THIS MAN, had orchestrated and event so heinous that 2,985 people lost their lives and many thousands more were scarred for life, many millions of more had their lives changed unwillingly forever more. Since that day that man killed those innocent people several thousand more of our people have given up their lives in the hunt for this evil man. Did we stop? No. Did we give in? No. We persevered, we hunted that evil son of a bitch down and those that tried to follow his lead and we blew their ******* brains out. Nothing stopped us in our hunt to make sure that what this man did, he will never get the chance to do again. Everyone needs to see these photos, everyone needs to know that this is America, we will not tolerate your injustice. If you hurt our brothers and sisters WE WILL hunt you down. WE WILL find you. AND WHEN WE DO WE WILL ******* KILL YOU LIKE THE EVIL BASTARD YOU ARE. Its time everyone out there realizes that we are not going to lay down and take this. If you want to hurt us just remember that you will never sleep again because you know that one day an American soldier will come and find you and kill you. We will never stop, nothing will prevent us doing it. See this guy, it may have taken ten years and he may have been on the other side of the world, very well hidden, but we found him and blew his evil ******* head off............. make your move, you could be next!

Exactly! That's the America I like, the monschman America, not the pussified autobahn America. The radical Muslims understand, respect and fear the monschman America. They understand and are encouraged by the pussified autobahn America.
our quarrel is not about the value of freedom per se, but stems from our opinion of our fellow men … a man’s admiration of absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him --Alexis de Tocqueville--
nyffman

Next

Return to In The News