AP: Guy gets dumped on ground

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

AP: Guy gets dumped on ground

Postby justaguy on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:43 pm

I’m sure a lot of people have seen or heard this.

http://www.kare11.com/video/player.aspx?aid=62921&bw=
WWTNSTKBLD
(What Would The Navy SEALs That Killed Bin Laden Do)
justaguy

Re: AP: Guy gets dumped on ground

Postby Aceq2jot on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Quite honestly i think we should get a few bus loads of people together and go down there and protest the racial Brutality just like the NAACP etc would do. I dont here Jesse blowing through his bull horn about police brutality.

Kinda really pisses me off there are no big Rallies setup as of yet.
Really i am your worst Nightmare, for i walk the night and the cover of darkness belongs to me :D

You cant make a pile of Dog shat smell like a rose a bunch of Roses, so why try ???
Aceq2jot

Postby Squib Joe on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Whoa. That sucks but I'm sure he'll be set for life after the lawsuit.
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby BRIT_in_the_weeds on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Squib Joe wrote:Whoa. That sucks but I'm sure he'll be set for life after the lawsuit.

+1

And make the moron who did it, and the arseholes who laughed about it, be sentenced as his PCA.
Far better it is to dare mighty things...than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat
T.Roosevelt 1899

Just me and the designated settee, in the weeds.8-)
Thread-F.U master Brit Pei Ying
1/ICC ;-) .1/ICC II.;-)
BRIT_in_the_weeds

Postby Aceq2jot on Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:06 pm

BRIT_in_the_weeds wrote:
Squib Joe wrote:Whoa. That sucks but I'm sure he'll be set for life after the lawsuit.

+1

And make the moron who did it, and the arseholes who laughed about it, be sentenced as his PCA.

They won't do that, cause they are minorities and they dont want to hear from Al Sharpton and Jesse :(

See it will work out that it is fair for the Black man to do it to a white man and then just laugh about it. In the year 2050 they have said that white people will be a minority, and the racial harrassment has obviouly already started.
Really i am your worst Nightmare, for i walk the night and the cover of darkness belongs to me :D

You cant make a pile of Dog shat smell like a rose a bunch of Roses, so why try ???
Aceq2jot

Return to In The News