I am VERY curious. Are any of you at all baffled by Boston?

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Postby PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Here's my question...and before I ask you all this, let me state loudly, that I am a red-blooded American and I eat breathe and well, believe in America 100%.

My question to all of you is this: do any of you find what happened this last week in Boston to be, um, somewhat incredulous or, tough to buy?

Here's my points, and I have spent a LOT of time going over this before I even mentioned it, because of the sensitivity of it, so don't crawl up my ass with "conspiracy theory" crap. They are just a lot of unanswered questions.

1) The mother of 1 and 2, says up front that the FBI has been following her sons for 3+ years. See below.
2) 1 goes to Russia, supposedly was radicalized prior to his going.
3) Uncle goes live on TV, trying to distance himself from it all, but won't tell the press why he and his brother don't speak
4) Both kids allegedly bomb the Marathon, then are seen at car repair shops, playing bball on MIT campus, in classes, etc
5) Both kids are at a gas station that is robbed and end up shooting a campus security guy
6) Steal a car, tell the owner they bombed the marathon, let car own out and then get in shootout with cops
7) #1 is shot, #2 attempts to getaway and runs over brother, all the while throwing bombs out windows?
8) #2 manages to get away and elude 1000s of Bostons best, FBI and Homeland Security agents, sneaks out of their perimeter
9) #2 is found hiding in boat, is subsequently shot in the throat and will never speak.

How many of these things do you find over and above, movie quality unbelievable?

Lets just take the first question and elaborate on it. If these two boys own MOTHER knows that the FBI has been on their tail and she lives in EU, these two guys know it, loud and clear. If the parents in EU know and announce it loud and clear on TV in a phone interview, how in the world can this FBI and/or administration ever look America in the face over all the wounded and dead US citizens at the marathon????????? This all smells loudly of complete bureaucratic failure to me, but noone seems willing to broach the question. SO...I will. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

How do these two manage to bomb the marathon and the FBI has been following them?
How or why did they go to classes afterwards?
Why didn't the FBI know that they bombed it, and also, know that #2 was a student and attending class?
Why didnt the FBI PREVENT THE BOMBING?????

I will add more questions as they surface, but there is just too much of this that points at either incredibly stupid OBama admin handling, or...you fill in the blanks, but its butt stupid stuff going on here.
Last edited by PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaperPuncher

Postby xd ED on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Most of your numbered points are news to me. Some are contrary to reported news. Not much cred there.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Re: I am VERY curious. Are any of you at all baffled by Boston?

Postby PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Okay, if you disbelieve it, don't pull a liberal tactic: list the errors and specific ones.

All are points that were reported on TV news. Exactly as reported. I sat and watched this whole thing unfold on TV over the last week as I was home. Every single point listed was either spoken by the parents of these two guys, their uncle, or CNN, NBC, or CBS news, both live as it happened or corrected after the fact. There is no attempt by me to misrepresent and I do resent you implying I am.
Last edited by PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PaperPuncher

Postby Ron Burgundy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

You can't rationalize evil. Don't beat yourself up trying to figure it out.
Ron Burgundy

Postby goalie on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

I am getting rich off my tinfoil futures.....

:roll:
It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it.
goalie

Postby PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Goalie: Here's my points, and I have spent a LOT of time going over this before I even mentioned it, because of the sensitivity of it, so don't crawl up my ass with "conspiracy theory" crap. They are just a lot of unanswered questions. Since you didn't read the post, I will just assume you have taken too many pucks to the forehead...
PaperPuncher

Postby Ron Burgundy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:17 pm

You mad bro?
Ron Burgundy

Postby xd ED on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 pm

As I'm on my phone, going back and forth between posts isn't going to happen. But just off the top of my head: as I recall the guy who's car was jacked reported to the police he 'suspected' he encountered the bombers.
How did # 2 run over his brother when it was reported he fled on foot after the car, and his brother were shot up?
Last edited by xd ED on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Its a well known fact that #2 ran over his own brother and there are photos of it on Yahoo, NYTimes.com, and others, showing his brother after it

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ub ... _Of_Bomber
Last edited by PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaperPuncher

Postby bstrawse on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Is that a Blackhawk outside your window??
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:23 pm

God forbid someone ask questions their minds can't comprehend.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was so desperate to escape he ran over his brother as he lay wounded. He later abandoned the car on Spruce Street in Watertown and fled on foot, disappearing from sight, officials said.

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/04 ... story.html
Last edited by PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaperPuncher

Postby infidel on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:25 pm

I can not dispute points 1-9.
“If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.” - John Ashley

Disclaimer: Do not assume from this post, that I either agree or disagree with any other issue brought up in this thread.
infidel

Postby shackleford on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Where have you heard he is shot in the throat and will never speak? I haven't heard a peep about this.
shackleford

Postby PaperPuncher on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 pm

The doctors from the hospital have stated that they don't think he will ever speak as a result of the wounds from the firefight.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-mayor-says ... 54409.html
PaperPuncher

Postby farmerj on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 pm

shackleford wrote:Where have you heard he is shot in the throat and will never speak? I haven't heard a peep about this.

He was shot in the throat and the leg.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/b ... -1.1323323
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Next

Return to In The News