Help Find A Dead Body In Carver/Rice/Sartell County

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Postby gyrfalcon on Sun May 19, 2013 2:46 pm

I met a man today looking for his daughter in the ditch behind my house.

If you live in one of these counties I'm sure he would be very thankful if you checked your property and kept and eye out.

Pass the word.

Yet, investigators also conceded that they have no hard leads on where to look for Matula. Roe's cell phone records indicate he was all over Eden Prairie, traveled to Carver County and then went as far west as the Rice and Sartell areas in Stearns County that night.
"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower
gyrfalcon

Re: Help Find A Dead Body In Carver/Rice/Sartell County

Postby LarryP on Sun May 19, 2013 9:18 pm

how sad. i hope they find her and can get some type of closure
LarryP

Re: Help Find A Dead Body In Carver/Rice/Sartell County

Postby CZscout on Mon May 20, 2013 8:47 am

Go for a walk w/ a dog - it works.

I am located in Carver County and commonly walk my dogs in the woods, fields and ditches for fun and training.

A few years back, I (meaning my dog) found the body of a local motorcyclist that had been missing for 24hrs.

All of these missing persons cases a great tragedy, but families are very grateful to find loved ones and finally get closure.
CZscout

Postby dtapper2 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:44 am

That's sad. She was a good friend of someone near to me. I commonly get updates, I'll let you guys know if anything is uncovered. It's just a weird case...
If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
dtapper2

Return to In The News