Zimmerman Self-Defense Trial off to Acceptable Start :)

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Zimmerman Self-Defense Trial off to Acceptable Start :)

Postby JeremiahMN on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:33 pm

XDM45 wrote:
Do you want Zimmerman to go to prison?

Seems like an appropriate place for him after he's convicted of murder.
JeremiahMN

Postby gunsmith on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 pm

I'm hoping that Zim's lawyers are ruthless. I want a ruthless lawyer keeping me out of jail for life.

Take a baseball bat to this chick's face boys. You need 'murder in your heart' for this line of work. Go for the Jugular.

Set her up with kindness and stab her in the neck....that's the 'Criminal Defense Atty's' job.

Hired Gun. Lawyer's are snakes. I want my lawyer to be a snake.

Get this girl to break down and cry on the stand tomorrow. YELL AT HER.

The more I watch these trials, the more I see them as 'Half-Law and Half-Theatre'

Justice doesn't matter...I just want my guy to win.
gunsmith

Postby XDM45 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:39 pm

JeremiahMN wrote:
XDM45 wrote:

What if he's not? Will you riot?
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby JeremiahMN on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Oh now I get it gunsmith and xdm, it's because he and his friends talk differently than you that it's ok he was murdered. I guess you guys are right, Zimmerman is a hero for trying to save the English language. Here I've been thinking you two were just a couple of racists. :roll:
JeremiahMN

Postby gunsmith on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:43 pm

JeremiahMN wrote:Oh now I get it gunsmith and xdm, it's because he and his friends talk differently than you that it's ok he was murdered. I guess you guys are right, Zimmerman is a hero for trying to save the English language. Here I've been thinking you two were just a couple of racists. :roll:

Please take the stupidity to another forum. OK :)
gunsmith

Postby Heffay on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:44 pm

gunsmith wrote:
JeremiahMN wrote:Oh now I get it gunsmith and xdm, it's because he and his friends talk differently than you that it's ok he was murdered. I guess you guys are right, Zimmerman is a hero for trying to save the English language. Here I've been thinking you two were just a couple of racists. :roll:

We're really not capable of doing that. Only you have that power.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby JeremiahMN on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:44 pm

XDM45 wrote:
JeremiahMN wrote:
XDM45 wrote:

What if he's not? Will you riot?

No, I believe in being civil, which includes not murdering innocent kids. I think it's pretty clear that he's going to be convicted. But who knows, that Casey chick got off with murder too, who knows.
JeremiahMN

Postby JeremiahMN on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:45 pm

gunsmith wrote:

Are you asking for a ride?
JeremiahMN

Postby XDM45 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm hoping that Zim's lawyers are ruthless. I want a ruthless lawyer keeping me out of jail for life.
Agreed. If you ever need one locally, he's expensive, but I hear Ron Meshbesher is like that. Ruthless.

Take a baseball bat to this chick's face boys. You need [b]'murder in your heart' for this line of work. Go for the Jugular.[/b]
No, ruthless would be making thousands of small cuts with razor blades all over her body, then rolling her in a tarp covered in salt, finishing with putting her in a small sealed room with fire ants. A baseball bat is just a warm up method.

Set her up with kindness and stab her in the neck....that's the 'Criminal Defense Atty's' job.
Yes indeed.

Hired Gun. Lawyer's are snakes. I want my lawyer to be a snake.
If the lawyer is going to be a snake, make it a good one like the saw-scaled viper. It may be small, but it packs a punch. You won't die as quickly from it's bite like you would from a Black Mamba or Taipan, but the suffering would be epic.

Get this girl to break down and cry on the stand tomorrow. YELL AT HER.
tell her the welfare check is canceled?

The more I watch these trials, the more I see them as 'Half-Law and Half-Theatre'
Greek tragedies, Shakespeare, the American Legal System, all good stuff.

Justice doesn't matter...I just want my guy to win.
Who do you practice law for? ;)
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby XDM45 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:49 pm

gunsmith wrote:

+1 on that.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby gunsmith on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 pm

+1

I'm probably going to watch the whole thing for the next 4 weeks. If Al Sharpton shows up during or after, it's going to be bad. I'll leave it at that.
gunsmith

Postby JeremiahMN on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:54 pm

XDM45 wrote:
gunsmith wrote:

+1 on that.

Sounds good, I can take all the stupid to another forum, I have a van. I have to pick up gunsmith and then I'll stop and get you and drop you both off at once. Just a warning that I am black though, so hopefully seeing me in the front seat isn't going to throw you into a fit of rage or anything. I promise I'll keep my "Jive" talk to a minimum though.
JeremiahMN

Postby gunsmith on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Fo Shizzle :D
gunsmith

Postby XDM45 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:03 pm

JeremiahMN wrote:Sounds good, I can take all the stupid to another forum, I have a van. I have to pick up gunsmith and then I'll stop and get you and drop you both off at once. Just a warning that I am black though, so hopefully seeing me in the front seat isn't going to throw you into a fit of rage or anything. I promise I'll keep my "Jive" talk to a minimum though.

Taking someone isn't going to be easy when we're armed. I don't know if gunsmith carries, but I do, and I take such comments as potential threats; and as such, I take them quite seriously.

As for race, it really doesn't matter to me. I've dealt with the same type of people in all races, color isn't an issue at all.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby goett047 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:04 pm

She certainly is lovely
goett047

PreviousNext

Return to In The News