Zimmerman a HERO?

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Zimmerman a HERO?

Postby Josh189 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Just think. If he was convicted, he couldn't have saved this family. Karma repaid...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/22/ge ... olice-say/
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Josh189

Re: Zimmerman a HERO?

Postby xd ED on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Obviously a wannabe fireman now....
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby gunsmith on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:25 pm

xd ED wrote:Obviously a wannabe fireman now....

:rotf:
gunsmith

Postby xd ED on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 pm

gunsmith wrote:
xd ED wrote:Obviously a wannabe fireman now....

:rotf:

I got cash moneys that says someone in the media will make that comparison....
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby thunderoussilence on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Can you say staged with PR presence
thunderoussilence

Postby Kelor on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:16 pm

How about this question. As Obama says Trayvon was him 35 years ago, what do you think Trayvon would have done?
Kelor

Postby LePetomane on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Kelor wrote:How about this question. As Obama says Trayvon was him 35 years ago, what do you think Trayvon would have done?

Robbed them.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby rugersol on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:01 pm

LePetomane wrote:
Kelor wrote:How about this question. As Obama says Trayvon was him 35 years ago, what do you think Trayvon would have done?

Robbed them.

Racist!
"as to the Colt's Commander, a pox on you for selling this after I made the house payment." - Pete RIP
"I, for one, welcome our new Moderator Overlords ..." - Squib Joe
rugersol

Postby Heffay on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:26 pm

LePetomane wrote:

Robbed them.

Hey, look who's back! Tired of your sock puppet account? Deny any holocausts lately?
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby LePetomane on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:06 pm

rugersol wrote:
LePetomane wrote:

Robbed them.

Racist!

Didn't know that Jesse and Al types frequented here. Typical response from our "tolerant" types.
Last edited by LePetomane on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Josh189 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Found the answer to this today. Why did Trayvon buy Watermelon Juice and Skittles?
To make the drink called 'Lean', the recipe was apparently given to him by a friend. ON FACEBOOK!!!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Josh189

Postby SparkyJeff on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 am

Josh189 wrote:

Found the answer to this today. Why did Trayvon buy Watermelon Juice and Skittles?
To make the drink called 'Lean', the recipe was apparently given to him by a friend. ON FACEBOOK!!!

This has absolutely nothing to do with a man helping people out of a wrecked truck in Florida.
A fight for liberty somewhere, is a fight for liberty everywhere.
SparkyJeff

Postby Josh189 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:38 am

This has absolutely nothing to do with a man helping people out of a wrecked truck in Florida.[/quote]

Woaw, take it easy Sparky. I'm sorry I didn't stick to information pertaining to MY original post. I'll be sure to stick to the issues at hand and start another thread for ambient information. Sound good? Thanks.
Josh189

Postby rugersol on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 am

LePetomane wrote:
rugersol wrote:
LePetomane wrote:
Robbed them.

Racist!

Didn't know that Jesse and Al types frequented here. Typical response from our "tolerant" types.

:shock:
"as to the Colt's Commander, a pox on you for selling this after I made the house payment." - Pete RIP
"I, for one, welcome our new Moderator Overlords ..." - Squib Joe
rugersol

Postby LePetomane on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 pm

rugersol wrote: :shock:

Another typical response. You people like to call those who don't buy into your "Minnesota Nice" agenda with names like racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes,etc. because you feel it places you on a higher moral platform. Typical self righteous liberal crap.
Last edited by LePetomane on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LePetomane

Next

Return to In The News