Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden arrested...

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Postby minnesotatv on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:06 am

"Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor"

Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden has been arrested again, this time for aggravated rape.....

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ing-minor/
minnesotatv

Re: Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden arrested...

Postby Hmac on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:26 am

I'll be interested to hear the rest of this story. Premature to judge at this point, of course
Hmac

Postby jshuberg on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:05 pm

The show has been cancelled. It looks like Red Jacket is going to have to go back to doing 922(r) conversions of AKs. That's really all they were competent at anyways.

I like the idea of a popular TV show that paints firearms in a positive light, but they should have sought out someone who isn't a schoolyard bully with a sketchy criminal past. Before the show even existed he had his FFL yanked for "losing" some machine guns. I called it a couple years ago that it was only a matter of time before we'd see his mug shot on the news. I figured it would be for assault or criminal business practices, but this is a whole other level worse. If it's true, I'll give him less than 5 years in prison before something happens that causes him to leave this world...

It could be the ex-girlfriend is going Fatal Attraction on him, and coached her daughter into making a statement to police. Either way it's a complete mess and worthy of Jerry Springer.
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
NRA Life Member
MCPPA Certified Instructor
Gulf War Veteran
jshuberg

Postby tenmilmag on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Sick bastard.
tenmilmag

Postby LarryP on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:30 pm

What is a crime against nature?

I won't judge him until all the facts are in. A ex wife can really due damage to a celebrity.
LarryP

Postby 870TC on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:35 pm

"What is a crime against nature?" = my guess would be sodomy
870TC

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:15 pm

870TC wrote:"What is a crime against nature?" = my guess would be sodomy

Bestiality?

Or maybe his carbon footprint is too big?
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby jshuberg on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Not sure of the law there, but I think incest would be a crime against nature.
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
NRA Life Member
MCPPA Certified Instructor
Gulf War Veteran
jshuberg

Postby mr.paul on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:14 pm

I don't know anything about this guy, but I do know to wait for facts.

I personally know of a grandmother that was accused of sexually abusing a granddaughter. The charges were made by the girl's mother. The accuser was seeking vengeance against the grandmother because the grandmother wanted to see the granddaughter occasionally. The mother had recently stopped them from seeing each other because she wanted more child support from the father.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
mr.paul

Postby mr.paul on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:26 pm

My last message sent too fast. Anyway, the grandmother went through some jail and a year of hassles until, just 2 weeks before the trial, the D.A. realized the grandmother and granddaughter weren't even in the same state at the time of the accusation. Let alone the fact that everyone knew it was a trumped up vengeful accusation. But, the D.A. was blindly ambitious and was looking at an election and what he thought was a big, career making case. Did he apologize? Ha! He instead,said the abuse happened in another jurisdiction and he couldn't prosecute it, and would hand the information off to them. Nothing has ever come of it, but this woman is forever damaged by the process.

That grandmother is my mother in law, and would defend any child to the death. Injustice can and does happen. So,I always reserve judgement without clear evidence.

Hate to admit it, but there is room for good lawyers in this world, to protect us from the bad ones.

mr.paul

Postby farmerj on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:16 pm

mr.paul wrote:My last message sent too fast. Anyway, the grandmother went through some jail and a year of hassles until, just 2 weeks before the trial, the D.A. realized the grandmother and granddaughter weren't even in the same state at the time of the accusation. Let alone the fact that everyone knew it was a trumped up vengeful accusation. But, the D.A. was blindly ambitious and was looking at an election and what he thought was a big, career making case. Did he apologize? Ha! He instead,said the abuse happened in another jurisdiction and he couldn't prosecute it, and would hand the information off to them. Nothing has ever come of it, but this woman is forever damaged by the process.

That grandmother is my mother in law, and would defend any child to the death. Injustice can and does happen. So,I always reserve judgement without clear evidence.

Hate to admit it, but there is room for good lawyers in this world, to protect us from the bad ones.

unfortunately, there are judges who are just like that DA.
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Postby LarryP on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Will's daughter Stephanie now says she was abused to. Not looking good for Will.
Her husband posted a real nasty rant against Will, Stephanie approved it before posting it.
What a terrible thing to go thru. Everyone loses. Their Families will never be the same.
LarryP

Postby BigBlue on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:03 am

LarryP wrote:Will's daughter Stephanie now says she was abused to. Not looking good for Will.
Her husband posted a real nasty rant against Will, Stephanie approved it before posting it.
What a terrible thing to go thru. Everyone loses. Their Families will never be the same.

Not finding anything like that via the Google. Link?
BigBlue

Postby Stugotz on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:49 am

BigBlue wrote:
Not finding anything like that via the Google. Link?

He deleted it, but their's a copy of it here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1654559_Will_Hayden_Child_Molestation_Saga____Disturbing_Update__3.html&page=1
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%
Stugotz

Postby Holland&Holland on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:42 am

Does anyone think that this show EVER portrayed guns in a positive light? It is "reality" tv guys come on. Even without this incident this "show" is not what we needed. It did not show safe responsible ownership. It showed yahoos blowing stuff up for TV ratings and drama. If you ever watched the show you could tell that Will Hayden as a character was a self important blowhard and not someone most would ever choose to do business with in the real world. With these allegations, it appears that maybe there was not too much acting needed in order to get into character.

Courts can decide his disposition regarding this incident. I decided long ago that RJF was not a legitimate company and not worth my money.
Holland&Holland

Next

Return to In The News