New York Times - Front Page Editorial

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Postby photogpat on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:03 pm

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/op ... top-region®ion=opinion-c-col-top-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-top-region&_r=1&referer=

I have a few words for the Editorial Board - none of which will make it past the filter on here.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby BBeckwith on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Those **** **** and their **** asinine **** editorial board

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
The IQ of a mob is the IQ of its dumbest member, divided by the number of people in it.
BBeckwith

Postby BBeckwith on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Yup filter works pretty well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
The IQ of a mob is the IQ of its dumbest member, divided by the number of people in it.
BBeckwith

Re: New York Times - Front Page Editorial

Postby xd ED on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:39 pm

The msm has really lost its way because of the CA terrorist attack. The president's house of cards is falling down around him, and to create a diversion its evil white people and black rifles:
After CA Terrorism, New Yorker Cover Targets Smiling White Gun Owners - Truth Revolt

Image,

Fortunately, and I use the term advisedly in light of the tragedy, most of the USA, nay the entire world, knows what happened -in CA and DC. While there'll be the usual suspects with their platitudes, I am confident most Americans recognize that right now fewer guns will solve nothing.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby mmcnx2 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Posted a comment and have dozens of liberals jumping all over themselves trying to justify themselves....took about 2 seconds for someone to use the think of the children line. I love to stir the pot, I channeled my inner Sam.
mmcnx2

Postby Bearcatrp on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:26 am

Well, you know what they say about opinions. Opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one and they all stink! There opinion stinks the most though!
Bearcatrp

Postby usnret on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:51 am

They are more of a tabloid than a real news source. And I have heard that they are in deep financial trouble, so they are doing anything to boost sales.
"The two most important rules in a gunfight are: Always cheat and
Always win."
GLOCK Certified Armorer
usnret

Postby LarryFlew on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:10 am

It is interesting how stupid they really are when they refute their own statements. They where talking about how WE talk about it.

"They point out that determined killers obtained weapons illegally in places like France, England and Norway that have strict gun laws. Yes, they did. But at least those countries are trying"
If you're having second thoughts you're two ahead of most Democrats
LarryFlew

Location: Hamburg, MN - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Postby BigBlue on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:12 am

I got in a discussion about gun control yesterday and the chief premise of the other guy was "at least we should try something" even when agreeing it won't have an effect. The "do something, do anything!" mindset of the bleeding heats is so dismaying. Emotions don't make for good decisions.
BigBlue

Postby xd ED on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:37 am

Appears to be an interesting development at hand:

Previously the antis would insist their prohibitions would make us safer, and were acting out of conviction. They now appear frustrated and desperate.

I'm not sure which is better/ worse.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby dismal on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:57 pm

It's good to know that we're successful enough that they're frustrated and despetate, but then that frustration and desperation makes them dangerous.
dismal

Return to In The News