Fridley Target Accidental Discharge

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Fridley Target Accidental Discharge

Postby gearguy10 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Oh, come on! Which one of us was it? Look at that smile on his face in the pic. He's thinking, "Crap. The guys on MNGunTalk are gonna give me $h!t for this one!"

But seriously, Fridley has long been a waypoint for drug running through the cities. He supposedly was buying some snacks and said they'd been on the road a while. He's packin' heat to protect the contrband in the car. Good guys wear holsters. The criminals shove it down their pants. He's well on his way back to Florida or wherever.
"Do you think my mind is maturing late, or simply rotted early?" - Ogden Nash
gearguy10

Fridley Target Accidental Discharge

Postby yuppiejr on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Where is LePedobear to accuse this guy of being a Muslim terrorist until proven otherwise.... Wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yuppiejr

Postby Kelor on Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Any news on these two?

They still haven't caught the guy that shot my neighbor after following him home from that Target either.

It's surprising nobody got a plate and direction.
Kelor

Postby Lumpy on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:29 pm

My wife was asking me about how a gun goes off accidentally. I told her it's almost always because someone had their booger finger on the bang switch when they shouldn't.
Lumpy

Postby Kelor on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Other than the fact this will disappear in the news, I hope we get more info on this. The us bank right on central at the target intersection got robbed a couple months ago as well. This apparently is turning into quite a ad corner?
Kelor

Postby xd ED on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:43 pm

Kelor wrote:Other than the fact this will disappear in the news, I hope we get more info on this. The us bank right on central at the target intersection got robbed a couple months ago as well. This apparently is turning into quite a ad corner?

I almost think it was a coincidence that it happened where it did. I believe the guy told the clerk they(Bonnie and clod) were on a "...10-12 hr road trip..' as best as I can recall.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby ex-LT on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:57 am

xd ED wrote:
Kelor wrote:Other than the fact this will disappear in the news, I hope we get more info on this. The us bank right on central at the target intersection got robbed a couple months ago as well. This apparently is turning into quite a ad corner?

I almost think it was a coincidence that it happened where it did. I believe the guy told the clerk they(Bonnie and clod) were on a "...10-12 hr road trip..' as best as I can recall.

That's what was reported on a lot of the news updates that I've heard.
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Postby mrp on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Lumpy wrote:My wife was asking me about how a gun goes off accidentally. I told her it's almost always because someone had their booger finger on the bang switch when they shouldn't.

The preferred terminology is "tactical unintended discharges", especially if you're talking about law enforcement officers in LA.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/16/us/los-an ... index.html
mrp

Postby photogpat on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:48 am

From the bookface:

Police Clips is reporting the name of the suspect is Seth Allen Millner

He's got quite a record in MN & WI and seems to like Target

"Two Wisconsin residents are in custody for alleged involvement in a string of burglaries across the metro area over the last several months.

Seth Allan Millner, 23, and Karina Petrovna Sarkisyan, 22, both of Cumberland, Wis., were arrested Feb. 16 while sitting in a car in a Target parking lot in Lino Lakes"

http://www.twincities.com/ci_17515712
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:59 am

photogpat wrote:From the bookface:

"Two Wisconsin residents are in custody for alleged involvement in a string of burglaries across the metro area over the last several months.

Seth Allan Millner, 23, and Karina Petrovna Sarkisyan, 22, both of Cumberland, Wis., were arrested Feb. 16 while sitting in a car in a Target parking lot in Lino Lakes"

I don't see anything in the linked article linking the two idiots in Fridley with these two idiots.
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby photogpat on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:09 am

Rip Van Winkle wrote:

I don't see anything in the linked article linking the two idiots in Fridley with these two idiots.

Police Clips had the male listed as the Fridley suspect on their Dec 15th posting, something about 6pm... PP article attached for background info - I'll find the link again.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby Greg on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am

Interesting date on that linked story....

HomeTwin Cities News, Sports, Weather, TrafficStory

Wisconsin / Pair is suspected in string of thefts
Credit card stolen from Lino Lakes home led to arrests
By Sarah Horner
shorher@pioneerpress.com
Posted: 03/02/2011 12:01:00 AM CST

photogpat wrote:
Rip Van Winkle wrote:

Police Clips had the male listed as the Fridley suspect on their Dec 15th posting, something about 6pm... PP article attached for background info - I'll find the link again.
Diesel Boats and tube radios forever!
Greg

Postby gearguy10 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Fox 9 just reported the guy was this Seth Millner mentioned above. Picked him up driving a stolen car, drugs, etc. Apparently he admitted it was his gun that went off. Winners!
"Do you think my mind is maturing late, or simply rotted early?" - Ogden Nash
gearguy10

Postby xd ED on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:18 pm

INOR wrote:Seems likely it's a permit holder and he should have stayed and taken responsibility. And frankly seems kind of dumb that he didn't. Targets usually have tons of surveillance cams. So, guessing they will identify him eventually. If he used a credit card to pay, they'll identify him from the surveillance vid.

Police say Millner was arrested Thursday, Dec. 17, on suspicion of driving a stolen vehicle, possession of narcotics, possession of a firearm by an ineligible person and possession of a stolen handgun.
He has so far been formally charged in Anoka County with possession of a firearm by an ineligible person; police say more charges are pending.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S4000767.shtml?cat=1
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby xd9 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Just a thug. They wish it had been a permit holder.
xd9

PreviousNext

Return to In The News