Very Scary AR-15

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Very Scary AR-15

Postby captnviper on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:40 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/f ... -1.2673201
"it felt like a bazooka"
This gun shop owner should be boycotted, please get of our side.
"It's better to have a gun and need it then not have one and not need it" Ricky.
captnviper

Re: Very Scary AR-15

Postby Snakeman721 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:32 pm

What a bunch of asshats! The ONLY truthful thing in the entire article was ARs are "very loud"...yes, some are depending on what type of flash hider/muzzle brake is installed. And I agree, that gun shop owner needs to GET OFF OUR SIDE and go BACK to Europe!
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby Ghost on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Want to watch something real good see if you can find the HBO real sports AR15 episode. I watched it yesterday on HBOnow and my mind was blown. I believe it's episode 230.

On that show one of the designers was discussing how lethal the .223 was. Doesn't matter where you are hit, you die. Said a guy died because he got shot in the ankle.
Ghost

Postby Lumpy on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Ghost wrote:Want to watch something real good see if you can find the HBO real sports AR15 episode. I watched it yesterday on HBOnow and my mind was blown. I believe it's episode 230.

On that show one of the designers was discussing how lethal the .223 was. Doesn't matter where you are hit, you die. Said a guy died because he got shot in the ankle.

Well they are "high-powered" rounds. :roll:
Lumpy

Postby Ironbear on Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Snakeman721 wrote:And I agree, that gun shop owner needs to GET OFF OUR SIDE and go BACK to Europe!

Pretty naive of you to think that the writer of THAT article would honestly represent the gun shop....

Sounds like the gun shop made the mistake trusting the reporter to be honest...

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/06/gu ... ting-tale/
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby xd ED on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:25 pm

I think the widdle snowflake weporter has issues due to his name.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Hmac on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:53 am

http://monsterhunternation.com/2016/06/16/ask-kuntzman/

ASK KUNTZMAN!

After the wildly successful feature where ace reporter Gersh Kuntzman gave us the straight scoop on what it is like to shoot the terrifying AR-15 “Black Mamba Star Killer Base” rifle, we here at the New York Daily News are happy to present our new feature ASK KUNTZMAN!

Dear Kuntzman, big fan. I am trying to go green in order to save the Earth. Dying polar bears make me sad. Should I buy a Toyota Prius?

– Carbon Neutral in Carson City

Dear Carbon, I drove a Prius once and it changed me forever. As soon as I climbed inside the minimalist brutalist interior of this carbon fiber Japanese death machine it was as if I was driving a monster truck. I pushed start. The engine was a throaty roar like a thousand nuclear jet bombers. I immediately soiled my trousers to prevent this beast of the land of hentai from raping me. Tentacles are NOT OKAY. In my haste to escape, I touched a lever, and the windshield wipers began beating like a reaper’s sickle threshing horror. Trying to reach the escape handle, I struck a phallus-like pole, and lights began to blink. Blink. Blink. A light. A terrible, red, light! BLINK BLINK! Shrieking and flailing, I clutched desperately at the door, and tumbled, helpless, into the street. In the cold New York City rain, I lay there helpless and soiled in the gutter. The terrifying Prius looming over me, asserting its alpha dominance, and I crawled away. Forever.

Also, you may want to check out the new Nissan Leaf.

Kuntz
Hmac

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:23 am

It probably goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway. The liberal machine believes they have a limited amount of time to capitalize on the Orlando shooting, so they are going to saturate the media with whatever the can come up with to keep the cause at the top of news cycle and exert pressure on the public to demand "common sense " gun control measures. 4 bills are now active, the more negative press they can throw at guns and the people who buy them, the better.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby dismal on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:57 am

I would think that if an AR-15 bruised your shoulder, you should probably make an appt with your dr to check out blood coaugulation problems. :)
dismal

Postby captnviper on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 am

The Facebook page for the gun shop is whiny they were duped.
"It's better to have a gun and need it then not have one and not need it" Ricky.
captnviper

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:05 am

Which brings up another tactic, they will report something completely biased and untrue but it doesn't matter because it still gets airtime and
No one will pay attention to the retraction if the ever issue it, damage has been done.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Return to In The News