Millville Gun Shop Burglary

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Millville Gun Shop Burglary

Postby minnesotatv on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:07 am

Authorities are looking for three suspects after a several items were stolen
in a burglary at a gun shop in southeastern Minnesota.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/0 ... -burglary/
minnesotatv

Re: Millville Gun Shop Burglary

Postby Squib Joe on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:41 am

A better report here including video: http://www.kaaltv.com/news/gun-shop-bur ... n/4253915/
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby Randygmn on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:25 am

I'm sure a new law or 2 would've prevented these animals from stealing these guns. Perhaps more stringent Background checks? How about a waiting period?

Don't worry- these guns will all surface, one at a time, over the next 10 years.
Randygmn

Postby Ghost on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Randygmn wrote:I'm sure a new law or 2 would've prevented these animals from stealing these guns. Perhaps more stringent Background checks? How about a waiting period?

Don't worry- these guns will all surface, one at a time, over the next 10 years.

Maybe they should make stealing illegal.
Ghost

Postby harryset on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Ghost wrote:
Randygmn wrote:I'm sure a new law or 2 would've prevented these animals from stealing these guns. Perhaps more stringent Background checks? How about a waiting period?

That would infringe on the rights of the poor and downtrodden.
stercus accidit
It's not the LAWS you necessarily have to worry about, it's how the laws are regulated.

Send Me
harryset

Postby Ghost on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:22 pm

harryset wrote:
Ghost wrote:

That would infringe on the rights of the poor and downtrodden.

Make being poor and downtrodden illegal also
Ghost

Postby sigman on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:15 pm

I can't believe they didn't take time to fill out the 4473 forms. Must have been in a hurry. :shock:
sigman

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:15 am

sigman wrote:I can't believe they didn't take time to fill out the 4473 forms. Must have been in a hurry. :shock:

This is the infamous gun store burglary loop hole Hillary is going to fix by banning gun stores.
Holland&Holland

Postby atomic41 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:28 am

Ghost wrote:

No man...make stealing perfectly ok just like they did in Cali! Yes, liberals want to do this everywhere.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/nation ... 10/prop47/
atomic41

Postby Ghost on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:43 am

atomic41 wrote:
Ghost wrote:

No man...make stealing perfectly ok just like they did in Cali! Yes, liberals want to do this everywhere.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/nation ... 10/prop47/

We are swirling the bowl
Ghost

Postby CraigJS on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:17 pm

The door that the news showed looked no more secure than my houses front door. They used a"blow torch" to enter the door.. I may have missed it but I didn't see burn marks. Hummmm..
CraigJS

Postby SparkyJeff on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:42 am

CraigJS wrote:The door that the news showed looked no more secure than my houses front door. They used a"blow torch" to enter the door.. I may have missed it but I didn't see burn marks. Hummmm..

I think the door shown on the news was the new door. I think the TV news story on Monday night mentioned it.
A fight for liberty somewhere, is a fight for liberty everywhere.
SparkyJeff

Postby PileDriver on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Sounds like they have made some progress!

http://kstp.com/news/millville-gun-shop ... 758/?cat=1

Two arrests have been made in the Sept. 2 burglary at the Millville Gun and Rod Shop in southeastern Minnesota.

Some of the stolen guns have been recovered, but authorities are searching for more. Deputies say more arrests are expected as the investigation continues.
PileDriver

Return to In The News