POLICE: 2 ARRESTED IN BLOOMINGTON SHOOTING

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

POLICE: 2 ARRESTED IN BLOOMINGTON SHOOTING

Postby BigDog58 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 pm

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. - Two people have been arrested in connection with a shooting at a Comfort Inn in Bloomington early Saturday morning, according to Bloomington police.

Police say they got multiple calls about shots fired at the Comfort Inn on 78th Street just after 4 a.m. When officers arrived, they found two men in the lobby with non-life-threatening gunshot wounds. They were brought to the Hennepin County Medical Center.

http://www.kare11.com/mobile/article/news/police-2-arrested-in-bloomington-shooting/89-507749381
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: POLICE: 2 ARRESTED IN BLOOMINGTON SHOOTING

Postby Ghost on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:41 pm

In for details
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Must have been fighting over the last piece of sushi at the 98lbs.
Holland&Holland

Postby yukonjasper on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Cell phones are the new street currency. The details would be interesting, I wonder if they will bother. Especially in front of the Superbowl - they will want to project an image that will make people feel safe.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Return to In The News