BAD news for Ammo

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

BAD news for Ammo

Postby LarryP on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:39 pm

LarryP

Re: BAD news for Ammo

Postby Ghost on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Is CNS legit news?
Ghost

Postby Lumpy on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Sorry, original link goes to a site that's been updated.

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ted- ... g-aim-ammo

From the beginning, I suspected that the long-term goal of this treaty was to make the non-state possession of weapons illicit.
Lumpy

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:32 am

Lumpy wrote:From the beginning, I suspected that the long-term goal of this treaty was to make the non-state possession of weapons illicit.

Of course it is, the UN isn't that sly.
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby Randygmn on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:03 am

Ghost wrote:Is CNS legit news?

If you see down at the very bottom of the article, it was originally appeared on the Fox News website and reprinted to CNS.
Randygmn

Postby grimbeaver on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:03 am

Randygmn wrote:

If you see down at the very bottom of the article, it was originally appeared on the Fox News website and reprinted to CNS.

Yes but if you look at the original Fox News article you will notice it's an opinion column.
grimbeaver

Postby Randygmn on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 am

grimbeaver wrote:
Randygmn wrote:

Yes but if you look at the original Fox News article you will notice it's an opinion column.

Sure it an “opinion” piece, but what’s been happening, with regards to importation delays, etc, is factual. I’m not sure if you know the company Desert Tech, but they just recently announced delays (again), for their bullpup rifles, because some imported parts got seized during the process. Turns out, they were among those caught up in the importations from India. And yes, that story broke weeks ago, long before this “opinion” piece was written.
Randygmn

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:30 am

You are forgetting who is in the Whitehouse and how little patience he has with International meddling in the US economy. If it gets to the point of being an issue, he will leverage the **** out of them and force them to stop. It just needs to get on his radar and the issue will be resolved. We'll find out real quick what the UN's resolve is when you have someone who opposes those types of measures as opposed to the previous Administrations that bowed and scraped at the alter of Globalism.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Ghost on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:33 am

yukonjasper wrote:You are forgetting who is in the Whitehouse and how little patience he has with International meddling in the US economy. If it gets to the point of being an issue, he will leverage the **** out of them and force them to stop. It just needs to get on his radar and the issue will be resolved. We'll find out real quick what the UN's resolve is when you have someone who opposes those types of measures as opposed to the previous Administrations that bowed and scraped at the alter of Globalism.

Thank God we didn’t elect Hillary.
Ghost

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:03 pm

AMEN - I'll take the wild and often Audacious tweets knowing that we don't have a weak kneed "POLITICIAN" in the Whitehouse. You can't help but admire the steadfast resolve and the no ******** approach, that is, of course if you aren't a Liberal who is on the receiving end of the implementation of principles.

TWEET ON MY BROTHER! Turn back the jackals at the gates and chase out those that got in under(or were hired by) the last administrations.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Return to In The News