Where is the Bill Number introduced on 3/12/18

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Where is the Bill Number introduced on 3/12/18

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:39 am

bstrawse wrote:
Bearcatrp wrote:Have looked at all tv stations web site, newspapers, etc., and still cannot find the bill number so i can read it. WTF? Why don't they want us to read it? Must be something very bad they don't want us to see until its to late!

Senator Gazelka (Majority Leader) and Chairman Limmer (Judiciary Committee Chair) have said they won't call the bills.

Hope this helps,
Thanks,
Bryan

Hope this is the case and not a ploy to buy time then bring it full force. Thanks Bryan for your hard work!
Bearcatrp

Postby bstrawse on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:19 am

Bearcatrp wrote:
bstrawse wrote:
Bearcatrp wrote:Have looked at all tv stations web site, newspapers, etc., and still cannot find the bill number so i can read it. WTF? Why don't they want us to read it? Must be something very bad they don't want us to see until its to late!

Senator Gazelka (Majority Leader) and Chairman Limmer (Judiciary Committee Chair) have said they won't call the bills.

Hope this helps,
Thanks,
Bryan

Hope this is the case and not a ploy to buy time then bring it full force. Thanks Bryan for your hard work!

Gazelka and Limmer do not support gun control - I don't think you have any concerns there, but pressure is always welcome.

I'd like them to be pro-gun than they are in terms of pushing our agenda - but I don't believe either is going to sign up to support any gun control efforts.

But again, a reminder of where we all stand is important :)
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Good work tonight Bryan.
Holland&Holland

Previous

Return to In The News