Springfield Armory Cuts Dick’s Off Completely

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Springfield Armory Cuts Dick’s Off Completely

Postby silvor on Fri May 04, 2018 2:15 pm

yukonjasper wrote:It's hard to keep up with who we should be punishing. What did Springfield do again?

Can we get a sticky for organizations that are on the Sh!t List and why?

Is Jim Beam on any lists - because I believe I'll be dancing with him this evening on the deck - if the weather continues to be this nice. If so, let me know if Jamison or George Dickle are on that list also - trying to support the cause however I can - by not supporting - I guess.

Jim Beam did something some conservatives got mad about, but I don't drink Beam so I guess I didn't pay enough attention.
Jack Daniels sort of came out and gave credit to a black slave for creating the recipe, which is fine, but it seemed it was more pandering the the millenial crowd to boost sales.

Dickle, I hope did nothing stupid. I LOVE that stuff.
silvor

Postby Rodentman on Fri May 04, 2018 4:20 pm

I had that operation in 1984 by my groinocologist who wrote the book on neuterotomy.
Rodentman

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri May 04, 2018 11:11 pm

silvor wrote:
yukonjasper wrote:It's hard to keep up with who we should be punishing. What did Springfield do again?

Is Jim Beam on any lists - because I believe I'll be dancing with him this evening on the deck - if the weather continues to be this nice. If so, let me know if Jamison or George Dickle are on that list also - trying to support the cause however I can - by not supporting - I guess.

Jim Beam did something some conservatives got mad about, but I don't drink Beam so I guess I didn't pay enough attention.
Jack Daniels sort of came out and gave credit to a black slave for creating the recipe, which is fine, but it seemed it was more pandering the the millenial crowd to boost sales.

Jim Beam, shudder, there are much better whiskeys you know.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Sat May 05, 2018 5:28 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
silvor wrote:

Jim Beam, shudder, there are much better whiskeys you know.

He’s right you know
Ghost

Previous

Return to In The News