Virtue Signaling Companies

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Virtue Signaling Companies

Postby Grayskies on Sat May 05, 2018 11:26 pm

I have thought about this some, these companies deciding a feel good moment is worth more to them than the customers and dollars they will lose. They will see how much this will cost them, some I believe will go out of business (looking at you Dicks). I know I will more concious of where I spend every dollar!

We also need to make sure we try hard to reward companies that stand up against the anti-gunners, I will make an effort to buy some Hornady ammo, maybe a reloading die set too! If every pro gun person spent $20 dollars with Hornady think of the signal that would send!

I believe this will be good for us in the end as we will know what companies truly support us pro-gun 2A people. We might even see companies start that focus their business on (say) people that carry as an example. I would so love an open carry grille and range!

Think positive and vote in november! :D
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Re: Virtue Signaling Companies

Postby Randygmn on Sun May 06, 2018 5:54 am

Grayskies wrote:I have thought about this some, these companies deciding a feel good moment is worth more to them than the customers and dollars they will lose. They will see how much this will cost them, some I believe will go out of business (looking at you Dicks). I know I will more concious of where I spend every dollar!

We also need to make sure we try hard to reward companies that stand up against the anti-gunners, I will make an effort to buy some Hornady ammo, maybe a reloading die set too! If every pro gun person spent $20 dollars with Hornady think of the signal that would send!

I believe this will be good for us in the end as we will know what companies truly support us pro-gun 2A people. We might even see companies start that focus their business on (say) people that carry as an example. I would so love an open carry grille and range!

Think positive and vote in november! :D

Vote in every election. Always vote AGAINST the democrat, even though we might not love the alternative. Sure, it’s possible that a republican will occasionally disappoint us, but that’s always going to be the exception to the rule. Democrats on the other hand, well, they’re consistently anti-American and are growing more hostile towards our inalienable rights with each passing day.
Randygmn

Postby Rodentman on Sun May 06, 2018 8:22 am

Virtually all of my jacketed bullets are Hornadys. Picture is old. There are more bullets now.

Rodentman

Postby Bearcatrp on Sun May 06, 2018 8:31 am

Think it’s time to show them the bottom dollar. Suggest everyone do this. Go to one of these lowlife anti 2A stores, fill your cart, go to the register to check out, after they ring everything up (make it over 100 bucks), tell them oops, forgot your an anti 2A store and tell them you decided not to purchase. Walk out!
Bearcatrp

Postby andrewP on Sun May 06, 2018 10:06 am

Bearcatrp wrote:Think it’s time to show them the bottom dollar. Suggest everyone do this. Go to one of these lowlife anti 2A stores, fill your cart, go to the register to check out, after they ring everything up (make it over 100 bucks), tell them oops, forgot your an anti 2A store and tell them you decided not to purchase. Walk out!

I get that you want to send a message, but I imagine that all you'd really achieve with that particular method would be to irk the cashier and any other staff who might be involved in returning the items to the shelves. You'd probably be better served to find the CEO's email address and send a message there [politely] detailing why they won't be getting any of your business going forward.
andrewP

Postby Ghost on Sun May 06, 2018 10:42 am

andrewP wrote:
Bearcatrp wrote:Think it’s time to show them the bottom dollar. Suggest everyone do this. Go to one of these lowlife anti 2A stores, fill your cart, go to the register to check out, after they ring everything up (make it over 100 bucks), tell them oops, forgot your an anti 2A store and tell them you decided not to purchase. Walk out!

I get that you want to send a message, but I imagine that all you'd really achieve with that particular method would be to irk the cashier and any other staff who might be involved in returning the items to the shelves. You'd probably be better served to find the CEO's email address and send a message there [politely] detailing why they won't be getting any of your business going forward.

Send the CEO a copy of your receipt from another store that you bought from and detail why you bought elsewhere.
Ghost

Return to In The News