Astroturf meltdown.

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Astroturf meltdown.

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:40 am

From Zerohedge.

Following President Trump's Monday evening nomination of judge Brett Kavanaugh to fill Justice Anthony Kennedy's now-vacant seat, hundreds of protesters outside the Supreme Court broke open boxes of pre-printed "Stop Kavanaugh" signs - wasting a substantial amount of paper as the other Supreme Court nominees' pre-printed protest banners went unused.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-10/pop-protests-erupt-after-trump-picks-kavanaugh-supreme-court
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Re: Astroturf meltdown.

Postby Ghost on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Good
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:28 pm

The printing business has had a few hard years. Good to see them making some sales...
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:11 pm

President Trump:

The gift that keeps on giving.....
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby BigBlue on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Loved the fact that someone in the media interviewed college students a couple days before the announcement about "Trump's Supreme Court nominee" and everyone interviewed ranted on and on about "how bad he was", that he was racist, etc. BEFORE the nomination!

The level of stupid and ridiculous happening on the left these days is monumental.

BB
BigBlue

Postby Randygmn on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 am

Trump wasn’t my first choice, lol. But no one could’ve imagined how conservative he would turn out to be. Not since Reagan have we seen such a slap down of the filthy left. I had my doubts. But no more. (and no, I don’t care about how crass he is. His achievements far outweigh ANY negatives).
Randygmn

Postby jdege on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:57 am

Randygmn wrote:Trump wasn’t my first choice, lol. But no one could’ve imagined how conservative he would turn out to be. Not since Reagan have we seen such a slap down of the filthy left. I had my doubts. But no more. (and no, I don’t care about how crass he is. His achievements far outweigh ANY negatives).

The only good thing I ever heard anyone say about Trump, prior to the election, was that he was pissing off the right people.

Since the election, he's been pissing off the right people for the right reasons.
jdege

Return to In The News