Boycott Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream.

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Postby Randygmn on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:14 pm

In case you’ve been living in a cave and weren’t already aware that the owners of Ben & Jerry’s are far left radicals, here’s a heads up. They are naming ice cream in honor of democrats in an effort to take back Congress in November. Of course, it’s fine if they want to pursue a leftist agenda. But be aware that money spent on their products should be considered to be directly funding their political goals. This is different than not spending money with companies because their policies stink or the owners do, too. (Or boycotting a celebrity because they just suck) Here, it’s their profits that are being transformed into political activism.
Now- if they were being genuine, they’d instead be giving away their products and company profits to redistribute some of their massive wealth.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/22/b ... am-flavors
Randygmn

Re: Boycott Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream.

Postby xd ED on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Randygmn wrote:In case you’ve been living in a cave and weren’t already aware that the owners of Ben & Jerry’s are far left radicals, here’s a heads up. They are naming ice cream in honor of democrats in an effort to take back Congress in November. Of course, it’s fine if they want to pursue a leftist agenda. But be aware that money spent on their products should be considered to be directly funding their political goals. This is different than not spending money with companies because their policies stink or the owners do, too. (Or boycotting a celebrity because they just suck) Here, it’s their profits that are being transformed into political activism.
Now- if they were being genuine, they’d instead be giving away their products and company profits to redistribute some of their massive wealth.

Ben and Jerry have been left wing pinko commies - save for their own wealth enhancement - since day one.
They once tried to instigate a boycott of local competitor Haggen-Daz(sp?). It failed miserably.
it doesn't take much to ignore B&J, anyway. I think most of their concoctions are silly.
I mean when you all ready got chocolate/ peanut butter, spumoni, and peppermint bonbon...what more do you need?
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Grayskies on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Cherries Garcia!!!!!
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby hammAR on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Unfortunately I can't boycott them more than I already am................
unlike their demoncrap friends that can vote more than once.................. :twisted:
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby Ghost on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:45 pm

xd ED wrote:
Randygmn wrote:In case you’ve been living in a cave and weren’t already aware that the owners of Ben & Jerry’s are far left radicals, here’s a heads up. They are naming ice cream in honor of democrats in an effort to take back Congress in November. Of course, it’s fine if they want to pursue a leftist agenda. But be aware that money spent on their products should be considered to be directly funding their political goals. This is different than not spending money with companies because their policies stink or the owners do, too. (Or boycotting a celebrity because they just suck) Here, it’s their profits that are being transformed into political activism.

Ben and Jerry have been left wing pinko commies - save for their own wealth enhancement - since day one.
They once tried to instigate a boycott of local competitor Haggen-Daz(sp?). It failed miserably.
it doesn't take much to ignore B&J, anyway. I think most of their concoctions are silly.
I mean when you all ready got chocolate/ peanut butter, spumoni, and peppermint bonbon...what more do you need?

Chocolate/peanut butter is all I need and all I’ll ever want in the US. If I’m in Italy then many flavors of gelato are amazing.
Ghost

Postby Randygmn on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Grayskies wrote:Cherries Garcia!!!!!

Agreed. This is what real sacrifice looks like.
Randygmn

Postby andrewP on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:40 am

xd ED wrote:I mean when you all ready got chocolate/ peanut butter, spumoni, and peppermint bonbon...what more do you need?

Most of the time, I can be perfectly content in terms of ice cream with what's available from other ice cream vendors, but that doesn't mean that I'm likely to ever forget that Half Baked (vanilla and chocolate with both cookie dough and chunks of brownies in it) is delicious. So, need? No. Want? Definitely yes, at least some of the time.
andrewP

Postby Holland&Holland on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Never tried it. Really don't feel the need to go beyond kemps to be honest.
Holland&Holland

Postby Randygmn on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:Never tried it. Really don't feel the need to go beyond kemps to be honest.

I’m not gonna lie, Cherry Garcia is the China White Heroin of ice cream.
Randygmn

Postby linksep on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:Never tried it. Really don't feel the need to go beyond kemps to be honest.

Blue Bunny is pretty good and usually cheaper. Ben & Jerry were BIG donators to Obama.
Science: noun, Whatever answer will help to advance communism.
linksep

Postby Grayskies on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:59 am

Randygmn wrote:

I’m not gonna lie, Cherry Garcia is the China White Heroin of ice cream.

So so true! I have been clean for a few months but it so hard man!
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby 45Badger on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:43 pm

I think unilever bought Ben and Jerry’s about 20 years ago. They won’t be sending much of anything to Democrat candidates without and equal contribution to republicans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live free, or die!
9mm = .45acp set on "stun"
Big Bullets At Moderate Speeds....Make Things Move
"You look like a tactical lumberjack"
Monschman is a thieving d-bag
.45 ACP - Because Shooting Twice Is Silly!
45Badger

Postby INOR on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:35 am

Holy ****. I don’t normally eat ice cream but you guys ranting about cherry garcia inspired me to buy a pint. That is pretty amazing stuff. I ate half the pint and threw the rest away. I don’t need those kind of calories in my life.

INOR

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:46 am

INOR wrote:Holy ****. I don’t normally eat ice cream but you guys ranting about cherry garcia inspired me to buy a pint. That is pretty amazing stuff. I ate half the pint and threw the rest away. I don’t need those kind of calories in my life.

So a thread targeted on getting you to NOT buy the brand inspired you to buy the brand? :hmm: I think we have some posters here who need to change their careers to marketing.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:57 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
INOR wrote:Holy ****. I don’t normally eat ice cream but you guys ranting about cherry garcia inspired me to buy a pint. That is pretty amazing stuff. I ate half the pint and threw the rest away. I don’t need those kind of calories in my life.

So a thread targeted on getting you to NOT buy the brand inspired you to buy the brand? :hmm: I think we have some posters here who need to change their careers to marketing.

LoL
Ghost

Next

Return to In The News