Operator in Eden Prairie

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Operator in Eden Prairie

Postby Ghost on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:23 am

LePetomane wrote:Any updates on this guy? I seems that the media did a drive by on this one. Report, stir up crap with the usual suspects (Protect MN) and split. This guy is hosed. Probably a cop wanna be. Except that the bar is a lot higher for this guy that it is for the police. We've seen that in the recent police shootings. The juries buy their testimonies because they think the police are there to protect them. They are there to enforce laws. Period.

DO NOT BE A JUNIOR G-MAN

Don’t be a dumba$$ is more fitting
Ghost

Postby LePetomane on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:54 am

Junior G-Men are dumb asses. They consider themselves the good guy with the gun who is there to stop the bad guy with the gun. Their finger is always on the trigger. They have trained for the moment and consider themselves the right guy for the job. They want to be the hero. They has seen every Dirty Harry and Death Wish movies multiple times. Know all of the lines.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Ghost on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:07 pm

LePetomane wrote:Junior G-Men are dumb asses. They consider themselves the good guy with the gun who is there to stop the bad guy with the gun. Their finger is always on the trigger. They have trained for the moment andconsired themselves the right guy for the job. They want to be the hero.

From what I understand he made someone else’s businesses his problem. He needed to MYOB.
Ghost

Operator in Eden Prairie

Postby INOR on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:45 am

Man who brandished gun during Eden Prairie McDonald's encounter pleads guilty. http://strib.mn/2Hm11ja

Pled to felony terroristic threats. They dropped the lesser charge of carrying without a permit. Lifetime ban on owning as a felon. 3 years probation and up to 90 days workhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INOR

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:13 am

INOR wrote:Man who brandished gun during Eden Prairie McDonald's encounter pleads guilty. http://strib.mn/2Hm11ja

Pled to felony terroristic threats. They dropped the lesser charge of carrying without a permit. Lifetime ban on owning as a felon. 3 years probation and up to 90 days workhouse.

What did the youths get?
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:15 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
INOR wrote:Man who brandished gun during Eden Prairie McDonald's encounter pleads guilty. http://strib.mn/2Hm11ja

What did the youths get?

...a free happy meal?
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:17 am

While he was clearly wrong that does not negate their wrong. We need to start holding youths accountable for there actions. How do we think we got millennials?
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:30 am

Holland&Holland wrote:While he was clearly wrong that does not negate their wrong. We need to start holding youths accountable for there actions. How do we think we got millennials?

Acrooss the board accountability in this case would likely be considered racist, and warrant the comment, if not presence of the 5th District Congressional Rep.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Ghost on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:12 pm

xd ED wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

What did the youths get?

...a free happy meal?

Boy, girl or gender neutral toy? Burger or nuggets? Apple slices or gogurt? Milk, juice or soda?
Ghost

Postby bofe954 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:58 pm

bofe954

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 pm

bofe954 wrote:https://www.twincities.com/2019/03/07/eden-prairie-man-accused-of-pulling-gun-on-somali-teens-pleads-guilty/

Did you miss the link already posted?
Holland&Holland

Operator in Eden Prairie

Postby INOR on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:36 am

He’s just posting another paper’s article on it. I only saw the strib’s article. Thanks for sharing the Press’s article.

INOR

Postby BigBlue on Fri May 17, 2019 1:14 pm

BigBlue

Postby Ghost on Fri May 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Could have been worse.

Idiot
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri May 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Ghost wrote:

Could have been worse.

Idiot

Oh I think it is worse. The moral decay of our youth continues.
Holland&Holland

PreviousNext

Return to In The News