DOJ Reveals A Whopping Percentage Of Criminals' Firearms...

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: DOJ Reveals A Whopping Percentage Of Criminals' Firearms...

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Ghost wrote:
INOR wrote:I hadn’t seen a sign at the MOA for a long time but I did see one at an entrance this year. But it was on the side wall of an entrance after you walked in the door. Like in the tunnel way area of the entrance. Nobody looks there. Not sure why I did but thought it was weird placement. Either way, no impact on me...or the criminals who carry there all the time I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only place I have noticed a sign was by the door to Sears.

What is a "Sears"?
Holland&Holland

Re: DOJ Reveals A Whopping Percentage Of Criminals' Firearms...

Postby Ghost on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:13 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
Ghost wrote:
INOR wrote:I hadn’t seen a sign at the MOA for a long time but I did see one at an entrance this year. But it was on the side wall of an entrance after you walked in the door. Like in the tunnel way area of the entrance. Nobody looks there. Not sure why I did but thought it was weird placement. Either way, no impact on me...or the criminals who carry there all the time I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only place I have noticed a sign was by the door to Sears.

What is a "Sears"?

Used to be a place to buy tools like 30 years ago. Now it’s an ongoing junk sale that’s closing.
Ghost

Previous

Return to In The News