Firearms safety could become part of PE in Minnesota

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Firearms safety could become part of PE in Minnesota

Postby Lumpy on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Good thing she didn't red flag you.
Lumpy

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Sorry to hear about it Ghost. I have been down that road myself and know what you mean about being much better with out her.

At least if she was anti gun at the time she was not taking half of them with her!
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:17 am

Lumpy wrote:Good thing she didn't red flag you.

When things started going south everything was relocated for that very reason.
Ghost

Postby Ghost on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:22 am

Holland&Holland wrote:Sorry to hear about it Ghost. I have been down that road myself and know what you mean about being much better with out her.

At least if she was anti gun at the time she was not taking half of them with her!

Funny you mention that. We agreed I’d get all the tools and guns, she’d get the furniture.

Then we had to go and fight some more because she didn’t include ammunition, scopes (even if attached), reloading equipment and magazines as part of “guns”. I prevailed but it wasn’t without time and expense.

It’s all good and I only mention it so others can learn.
Ghost

Firearms safety could become part of PE in Minnesota

Postby INOR on Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:24 am

Sorry to hear that. If you get married again, would recommend you consult an attorney and do a prenup. In this day and age, everyone should do a prenup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INOR

Postby Dante on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:31 am

I think this would help society in a many ways from reduced accidental shooting from kids playing with guns to helping get more kids interested in the shooting sports whether it is clay or hunting or both!
Dante

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:34 am

Ghost wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:Sorry to hear about it Ghost. I have been down that road myself and know what you mean about being much better with out her.

Funny you mention that. We agreed I’d get all the tools and guns, she’d get the furniture.

Then we had to go and fight some more because she didn’t include ammunition, scopes (even if attached), reloading equipment and magazines as part of “guns”. I prevailed but it wasn’t without time and expense.

It’s all good and I only mention it so others can learn.

I had some of that too, of course giving up all equity in the house in exchange kinda ended it...
Holland&Holland

Previous

Return to In The News