Another Eden Prairie operator

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Postby INOR on Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:59 pm

Charges: Man yelled racial epithet before pulling out gun at Eden Prairie
mall.

http://strib.mn/2GrRnt8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INOR

Re: Another Eden Prairie operator

Postby hammAR on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:45 pm

Police recovered a .45 caliber Kimber handgun.............

Well there goes $2k down the schitter....................
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby Ghost on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Dumbass
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:25 pm

I thought the Eden prairie city council did away with guns?
Holland&Holland

Postby INOR on Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:00 am

Holland&Holland wrote:I thought the Eden prairie city council did away with guns?

They just think they did. But thugs still come in to town from rough neighborhoods like Chanhassen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INOR

Postby Randygmn on Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:13 am

This guy instigated the unprovoked confrontation. Unequivocally fulfills the definition of “willing participant”.
Then, he aggressively ran towards the victims where one of the victims protected himself by punching the gun owner in the face. He should’ve realized then that he was being an imbecile and left. But because he’s an imbecile, it made rational thought impossible. So instead, he pulled his $1,500 pistol, which he’ll only see one more time in his life, as evidence in court. If this guy has lead an exemplary life to this moment, they’ll let him plead down to a lesser FELONY and escape prison (maybe). But no way does he emerge from this incident with his 2A rights in tact, thankfully.
Randygmn

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:12 am

Randygmn wrote:This guy instigated the unprovoked confrontation. Unequivocally fulfills the definition of “willing participant”.
Then, he aggressively ran towards the victims where one of the victims protected himself by punching the gun owner in the face. He should’ve realized then that he was being an imbecile and left. But because he’s an imbecile, it made rational thought impossible. So instead, he pulled his $1,500 pistol, which he’ll only see one more time in his life, as evidence in court. If this guy has lead an exemplary life to this moment, they’ll let him plead down to a lesser FELONY and escape prison (maybe). But no way does he emerge from this incident with his 2A rights in tact, thankfully.

Well ok, 1st off ya this guy is a complete idiot. But I do not know that we can state he instigated an unprovoked confrontation. I am guessing there is another version of events. Also, if you are paying $1500 for your Kimber you bought it at Gander Mountain.
Holland&Holland

Postby Randygmn on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:56 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
Randygmn wrote:This guy instigated the unprovoked confrontation. Unequivocally fulfills the definition of “willing participant”.

Well ok, 1st off ya this guy is a complete idiot. But I do not know that we can state he instigated an unprovoked confrontation. I am guessing there is another version of events. Also, if you are paying $1500 for your Kimber you bought it at Gander Mountain.

Well, apparently they have witnesses and video surveillance. His ill advised engagement at distance was only exacerbated when he ran to close that distance. That’s besides the racial language. He showed multiple times a willingness to escalate. Normal people would’ve just walked away.
Randygmn

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Randygmn wrote:
Well, apparently they have witnesses and video surveillance. His ill advised engagement at distance was only exacerbated when he ran to close that distance. That’s besides the racial language. He showed multiple times a willingness to escalate. Normal people would’ve just walked away.

I agree a responsible person would, normal might be defined as a broad set of the population and I would not give them that much credit. ;)
Holland&Holland

Return to In The News