Alternate take from another Parkland parent

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Alternate take from another Parkland parent

Postby BigBlue on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:09 pm

I recently saw the Cruz/Milano meeting where she brought a Parkland parent along to extol the need for more gun control. All the normal dem/left desires. This other Parkland parent, however, offers a much different take on things. Seems to me to be a very realistic assessment on the situation.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/father-of ... licies-did

Pollack became an outspoken advocate for school safety since the Parkland shooting, and he has now written a new book detailing his own investigation into the events that led to the massacre.

"I wanted to look into it, I wanted to honor my daughter to see what happened, and how it could happen that I put my daughter in a school, in a nice neighboorhood, and then I'm never going to see her again," Pollack said. "I wanted to know the facts. I didn't just listen to mainstream media, I didn't jump on that bandwagon -- and I found out that there was a multitude of failures and policies that lead up to my daughter getting murdered, that the mainstream media didn't want to cover."

BB
BigBlue

Return to In The News