3 dead in shooting at Walmart in Duncan, Oklahoma

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

3 dead in shooting at Walmart in Duncan, Oklahoma

Postby jdege on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:07 am

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/11/18/walmart-shooting-several-wounded-attack-duncan-oklahoma/4228530002/
3 dead in shooting at Walmart in Duncan, Oklahoma: 'The closer it is, the more it hurts'
Three people were killed Monday in a shooting outside a Walmart that ended when a bystander pointed a gun at the shooter, police and a witness said.
jdege

Re: 3 dead in shooting at Walmart in Duncan, Oklahoma

Postby Grayskies on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:08 pm

jdege wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/11/18/walmart-shooting-several-wounded-attack-duncan-oklahoma/4228530002/
3 dead in shooting at Walmart in Duncan, Oklahoma: 'The closer it is, the more it hurts'
Three people were killed Monday in a shooting outside a Walmart that ended when a bystander pointed a gun at the shooter, police and a witness said.

Another one fails the optics check.
NRA Life Member & Certified Range Safety Officer
Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran
General Class Amateur Radio Operator and ARRL VE and SkyWarn
Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES)

P2C since August 2003
Grayskies

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Was wondering why this wasn't plastered all over the media. Doesn't fit the narrative. I also heard that the people involved knew each other, another inconvenient fact.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby BigBlue on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:03 pm

One report said this was a domestic confrontation. I surmise it was an ex confronting the woman and her new boyfriend, from the sounds of it.
BigBlue

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:15 pm

BigBlue wrote:One report said this was a domestic confrontation. I surmise it was an ex confronting the woman and her new boyfriend, from the sounds of it.

Or here cousin. It was a Walmart.
Holland&Holland

Return to In The News