'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: 'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution

Postby BigDog58 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:51 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
PHATSPEED7x wrote:Bullets change government far surer than votes. And I'll gladly fire the first shot.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ignore the black van parked outside for now.

^^^^ :rotf: ^^^^^^

Don't mind that "Black Van", it's just a pigment of your imagination :shock:
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby Lumpy on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:32 pm

I think that someone had a quiet word with the Virginia Democrats and explained to them that the VA National Guard, officers and enlisted, did NOT want to have to fight against a civil insurrection sparked by attempting to confiscate newly banned guns. Maybe someone told the legislators they could be sworn in and lead the fight from the front.
Lumpy

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:43 am

Lumpy wrote:I think that someone had a quiet word with the Virginia Democrats and explained to them that the VA National Guard, officers and enlisted, did NOT want to have to fight against a civil insurrection sparked by attempting to confiscate newly banned guns. Maybe someone told the legislators they could be sworn in and lead the fight from the front.

I would hope that no one would ever “want” such a thing no matter what you believe.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ironbear on Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Lumpy wrote:I think that someone had a quiet word with the Virginia Democrats and explained to them that the VA National Guard, officers and enlisted, did NOT want to have to fight against a civil insurrection sparked by attempting to confiscate newly banned guns. Maybe someone told the legislators they could be sworn in and lead the fight from the front.

Any politician that votes for confiscation, should be willing to knock at the door to serve the warrant...

After all, they expect willing compliance... right?
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Previous

Return to In The News