@ANTIFA_US: ‘Tonight We Move in to the Residential Areas

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

@ANTIFA_US: ‘Tonight We Move in to the Residential Areas

Postby jdege on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:31 pm

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/06/01/antifa_us/
@ANTIFA_US: ‘Tonight We Say “F*** the City” and We Move in to the Residential Areas
Tonight's the night, Comrades.
Tonight we say "**** the City" and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods... and we take what's ours.
jdege

Re: @ANTIFA_US: ‘Tonight We Move in to the Residential Areas

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:40 pm

Chicago will be eff'd because they are disarmed. Not sure that is going to gi so well here. Plenty of people have Uncle Slow Joe's version of the 'ol double barrel somewhere in the house to answer the bump in the night. I don't think it will be well tolerated if this is true.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby BigBlue on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:00 pm

They could cause some real damage sneaking through residential areas lighting fires all over. It's really one of the only ways to be effective because if they move in a mob they are easy to find. Hopefully homeowners put away flammable things (like garbage cans, propane grills, etc.) and stay vigilant.

Homeowners should perhaps arm with a paintball gun. Not lethal but the little $h1ts won't like the welts it leaves.
BigBlue

Postby Ghost on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:12 pm

My guns are ready to go. My paintball guns aren’t.
Ghost

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:22 pm

No paintball guns in my house, so I guess I have to go with the real thing.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Ghost on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Federal Criminal Complaint Charges Illinois Man With Traveling To Minnesota To Riot, Possession Of Explosive Devices

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/federal-criminal-complaint-charges-illinois-man-traveling-minnesota-riot-possession
Ghost

Postby ex-LT on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:31 pm

Ghost wrote:Federal Criminal Complaint Charges Illinois Man With Traveling To Minnesota To Riot, Possession Of Explosive Devices

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/federal-criminal-complaint-charges-illinois-man-traveling-minnesota-riot-possession

Let me guess. White supremacist?
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Postby xd ED on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:46 pm

ex-LT wrote:
Ghost wrote:Federal Criminal Complaint Charges Illinois Man With Traveling To Minnesota To Riot, Possession Of Explosive Devices

Let me guess. White supremacist?

I googled hiss name; a white dud but his comments were not racial; rather anarchistic

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The U.S. Attorney’s office has charged Galesburg, Illinois resident Matthew Lee Rupert, 28, with causing civil disorder, a riot and possessing unregistered explosive devices in an effort to stoke chaos Friday night during protests for George Floyd in Minneapolis.

The criminal complaint says Rupert posted to Facebook Friday, saying, “I’m going to Minneapolis tomorrow who coming only goons I’m renting hotel rooms.” Then Saturday, he posted a cellphone video of himself in Minneapolis, giving out explosive devices to people and pushing for others to throw the explosives at law enforcement. He is also shown in the video damaging property, and engaging in arson and looting businesses.

“They’ve got SWAT trucks up there … I’ve got some bombs if you all want to throw them back,” Rupert said in the video. “Bomb them back … here I got some more … light it up and throw it.”

He is also seen in the video asking people for lighter fluid before he enters a Sprint store.

“I lit it on fire,” Rupert says in the video, before going into an Office Depot and looting merchandise.

On Saturday, Rupert posted to Facebook again, this time looking for people to join him in Chicago for similar activities. He then posted videos early Sunday morning of himself roaming the city with other accomplices.

“Let’s start a riot,” Rupert said in a video. “I’m going to start doing some damage.”

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01/illinois-man-matthew-rupert-charged-with-rioting-possessing-explosives-in-minneapolis-chicago-george-floyd-protests/

Not too surprized he didn't spend the weekend with a girlfriend...
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby rtk on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:52 pm

Nice choppers....
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Postby atomic41 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:24 pm

People around S. Mpls are finding glass jars full of gas hidden in their yards. MPD is asking everyone to make a sweep of their yards. So it seems they were planning to firebomb houses.
atomic41

Postby Ghost on Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:48 pm

atomic41 wrote:People around S. Mpls are finding glass jars full of gas hidden in their yards. MPD is asking everyone to make a sweep of their yards. So it seems they were planning to firebomb houses.

Has anyone confirmed it’s not just piss?
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Ghost wrote:
atomic41 wrote:People around S. Mpls are finding glass jars full of gas hidden in their yards. MPD is asking everyone to make a sweep of their yards. So it seems they were planning to firebomb houses.

You could try tasting it I suppose but if it tastes like piss how do you know it is not just Mountain Dew? :twisted:
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
Ghost wrote:

You could try tasting it I suppose but if it tastes like piss how do you know it is not just Mountain Dew? :twisted:

Atleast you’d know it’s not gas. It’s not like they brought in porta potty’s
Ghost

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:37 pm

It won’t take the goblins long to realize their BS won’t be tolerated outside the city limits.
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Rip Van Winkle wrote:It won’t take the goblins long to realize their BS won’t be tolerated outside the city limits.

Not sure how they will get there with no public transportation.
Holland&Holland

Next

Return to In The News