More from the "You can't make this up" file

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

More from the "You can't make this up" file

Postby BigBlue on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:29 am

Here's another gem.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/harvard-grad ... loitte-job

Young Harvard educated employee of Deloitte gets fired for posting a video about the phrase "All Lives Matter":

In her original viral video, Janover had issued a warning to anyone with “the nerve, the sheer entitled Caucasity to say, ‘all lives matter.’”

“I’ma stab you,” she said. “I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters, too.’”

The concept of being so pissed off at people who want to treat all folks equally and fairly instead of focusing on and glorifying a single race (literally "you aren't supporting my racism" and calling _those_ people racist is so off the wall that it is hard to fathom. We're in bizzarro world.

So her employer sees her viral video and fires her and then it's suddenly Trump's fault!

Janover also says supporters of President Trump shared in the blame for her losing the gig.

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she claims. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

Um, no, miss... your actions cost you your job. Maybe learn from this.

BB
BigBlue

Re: More from the "You can't make this up" file

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:46 am

There was a guy in downtown Rockford MN yesterday with a sign stating “no lives matter until black lives matter”. He was white so... if someone ran him over he would be for that right?
Last edited by Holland&Holland on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holland&Holland

Re: More from the "You can't make this up" file

Postby Ghost on Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:35 am

#Everyonematters
Ghost

Return to In The News