Gun club application creates controversy near Courtland

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Gun club application creates controversy near Courtland

Postby Bitter Bastard on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Lumpy wrote:After days of playing "Panda Pop" on my phone, I'm suddenly envisioning a real life version where you have to shoot different colored balloons from start to finish on a shooting course. Including not accidentally shooting any of the "You Lose" balloons next to the targets.

I've always wanted to shoot at balloons towed by a drone. Unfortunately when I had access to land that could accommodate that, drones that could were super expensive. Now I don't have ready access to the land but could afford the drone. :cry:
Bitter Bastard

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:02 pm

Lumpy wrote:After days of playing "Panda Pop" on my phone, I'm suddenly envisioning a real life version where you have to shoot different colored balloons from start to finish on a shooting course. Including not accidentally shooting any of the "You Lose" balloons next to the targets.

Sounds like a stage in Ghost's Scratch's obstacle course on another thread.
Last edited by yukonjasper on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Ghost on Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:49 am

yukonjasper wrote:

Sounds like a stage in Ghost's obstacle course on another thread.

Sure you don’t mean Scratches? I’m not that creative.
Ghost

Postby yukonjasper on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:39 am

sorry, fixed it.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Previous

Return to In The News