Boogaloo Bois

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Boogaloo Bois

Postby yukonjasper on Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:19 pm

Swing and a miss for Walz and the paranoid criminals defending the stolen election..

I feel for the officers who were asked to participate in the farce.

The sign of things to come in the Harris administration.

For all the noise, Trump never did anything close to the lunatic antics we are seeing with these clowns. God help us.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:22 am

The more I read about the Boogaloo Bois the more I think they're a figment of the left's imagination. A blown out of proportion threat, used to frighten their brain dead (useful idiot) followers into submission.

See that guy over there in the floral shirt? He's a Boogaloo Boi! Now bend over and drop your pants. :roll:
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby minnesotatv on Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:03 am

That's the way communists are - they need the sheep to focus on a bogeyman while
they steal their freedom and individual liberty.
minnesotatv

Postby daleamn on Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:48 am

But everyone here is just ignoring all the KLAN meetings all the BURNING CROSSES and all the...
Oh wait....Never mind.
daleamn

Postby daleamn on Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:00 pm

Cross burning.

Interesting note and maybe a spoiler alert for readers of John Sandford aka John Camp the Twin Cities detective novelist.

In one of his books (The Hanged Man's Song) one of the "good guys" is murdered. The hero of the book finds the guy murdered in his house, no one else knows about the murder yet. He wants to alert the police but the victim is a relatively poor black guy with no connections and the hero is utterly certain the local police will not put any kind of priority on this case at all. The hero really wants the full efforts of law enforcement to look into the murder of his friend with all the resources they have at their disposal. How to get this murder to be a priority? He goes over to the home improvement store, buys some supplies, 2x4's, shop rags, kerosene, shovel, hammer, nails etc. then goes back to the murdered guys house, hammers together a cross, puts it up in the front lawn and sets it on fire. The poor guy's murder is suddenly the number one priority of the local police, the FBI etc., etc., etc.

John Sandford is one of my favorite authors.
daleamn

Postby smurfman on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:43 pm

John is a pretty staunch Democrat too, at least he was when I last talked to him a couple years ago. We aren't more than acquaintances but several of the characters in his books are based off people we know in common. His portrayal of Frankie is eerily accurate...
smurfman

Postby hard h2o on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Rip Van Winkle wrote:The more I read about the Boogaloo Bois the more I think they're a figment of the left's imagination. A blown out of proportion threat, used to frighten their brain dead (useful idiot) followers into submission.

See that guy over there in the floral shirt? He's a Boogaloo Boi! Now bend over and drop your pants. :roll:

They keep claiming that Antifa is not real yet they decry all the right wing groups that they insist are causing all the problems.
hard h2o

Postby smurfman on Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:35 am

I think the house on the southeast corner of 66th St and Lynwood Blvd in Richfield is where they "Bois" buy their uniforms. For about a decade the resident has been selling floral shirts as the main part of his garage sale. I think that is where Seismic Sam bought many of his. Or, the resident bought them from Sam!:)
smurfman

Previous

Return to In The News