No Vax No Guns - new angle?

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

No Vax No Guns - new angle?

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:43 am

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/08/no-vaccination-no-guns-gun-confiscation/#axzz74TfpVnGo

Add this to the conspiracy theories. I guess anything is possible.....

New Jersey – -(AmmoLand.com)- In this episode Gun Lawyer Evan Nappen puts the two pieces together and explains their plan. Both parts are being separately promoted by Obama apparatchiks, Rahm Emanuel & Juliette Kayyem
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2021/08/no-vac ... z74Th8dvDi
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

1) HR 4980 has been filed in the Congress to put all unvaccinated persons on the No Fly List.
2) The No Fly, No Buy, Gun Control law has been bouncing around since 2018 and has Bipartisan support.
That’s how they plan to do it.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Re: No Vax No Guns - new angle?

Postby IvanTheTerribleShot on Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:30 pm

Q: Was is the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality? A: Six months.
IvanTheTerribleShot

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:57 pm

To late, already have enough guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :exactly:
Bearcatrp

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:16 pm

yukonjasper wrote:https://www.ammoland.com/2021/08/no-vaccination-no-guns-gun-confiscation/#axzz74TfpVnGo

Add this to the conspiracy theories. I guess anything is possible.....

New Jersey – -(AmmoLand.com)- In this episode Gun Lawyer Evan Nappen puts the two pieces together and explains their plan. Both parts are being separately promoted by Obama apparatchiks, Rahm Emanuel & Juliette Kayyem
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2021/08/no-vac ... z74Th8dvDi
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

1) HR 4980 has been filed in the Congress to put all unvaccinated persons on the No Fly List.
2) The No Fly, No Buy, Gun Control law has been bouncing around since 2018 and has Bipartisan support.
That’s how they plan to do it.

Once again, it is not about guns, science, or common sense. It is and always will be about control. That said I think the no fly with no vax is a given to occur and I don't think that is really part of their large antigun strategy.
Holland&Holland

Postby bstrawse on Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:44 pm

I think that's an absolutely nutty theory.

I know Juliette personally and have for over a decade, she was one of my instructors in a program I was in 2011 - 2012. He's attributing an awful lots of things here that make no sense. She's also an academic and not in any position of power -- and Emmanuel is headed to Tokyo as Ambassador to Japan.

We have real, actual threats going on that we should be dealing with rather than made-up ones.
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby Lumpy on Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:53 pm

bstrawse wrote:I think that's an absolutely nutty theory.

I know Juliette personally and have for over a decade, she was one of my instructors in a program I was in 2011 - 2012. He's attributing an awful lots of things here that make no sense. She's also an academic and not in any position of power -- and Emmanuel is headed to Tokyo as Ambassador to Japan.

We have real, actual threats going on that we should be dealing with rather than made-up ones.

:iagree:
Lumpy

Return to In The News