HOW CITIES DIE

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

HOW CITIES DIE

Postby jdege on Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:21 pm

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/how-cities-die.php
HOW CITIES DIE
Rebecca Brannon is a Twin Cities journalist whose videos you almost certainly have seen, as she and colleague Kyle Hooten were the only ones with enough courage to venture onto Lake Street during the George Floyd riots. She demonstrated her bravery once again by venturing into Uptown–specifically, the parking lot of a McDonalds restaurant on Hennepin Avenue where, years ago, my wife and I took our young children a number of times. She no sooner had arrived than she witnessed dual car thefts and pointless gunfire:

Shots fired at McDonald's lot in Minneapolis Uptown tonight. Couldn't capture much without being seen - I had not even put my vehicle into park when a guy came out of nowhere & fired his gun into the air - right in front of me - that's when I started recording & called 911... 1/2

I watched while he & his friends took about 15 minutes breaking into/ starting up two cars. A second individual in all black also had a gun. Police never showed up - they then drove off in the two cars, the same guy again shot off his gun outside the the passenger window 2/2
jdege

Re: HOW CITIES DIE

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:08 am

Um, duh.
Holland&Holland

Return to In The News