Carry badge can be useful......

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Carry badge can be useful......

Postby yukonjasper on Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:42 am

Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Re: Carry badge can be useful......

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:57 am

Humans…
Holland&Holland

Re: Carry badge can be useful......

Postby smurfman on Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:46 pm

Off hand, I can recall seeing three people carrying such badges on their belt when I've been out and about. I've run into maybe a dozen when I was selling guns. Most of the latter thought it was a valid substitute for a PTC or PTP when trying to purchase a firearm and weren't appreciative when told it wasn't. I would also advise them to immediately return to their vehicle and remove their gun before coming back into the store. That was to prevent any incidents in the event a ninny customer observed the firearm and called the police.

I did fail to ask the most vital question - "Who was your instructor?" but I figured they would have no recollection of the name and did not want to find out they also thought the badge negated the need for the class. There were enough moments worthy of pounding one's head against the wall, I didn't need another.
smurfman

Return to In The News