Guns/the 'left'/the 'narrative'

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Guns/the 'left'/the 'narrative'

Postby daleamn on Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:00 am

Here's a refreshing article that points out many facts of the gun debate, the leftists take on guns and a bit of an expose on the main stream media's narrative whenever 'gun violence' rears its ugly head.

Gun Control: Violence with Guns Ain’t a MAGA GOP Problem.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... 61b34&ei=8

Here's a couple relevant snippets from the article:

The Heritage Report listed the top 30 cities with the highest homicide rates as of June 2022. In that list, the top 21 cities had Democrat Mayors.--- But what is quite revealing is that 14 of the 30 cities listed have District Attorneys who were backed by George Soros. These 14 cities represented 1,752 of the homicides of the total list of 2,554 (top 30 homicide cities). That represents 68% of the total homicides in the list of 30 cities.

Last week on Independence Day, a deranged cross-dressing biological black male, I will not use their name, decided to gun down innocent people in Philadelphia. It was comical to witness the leftist media avoid, at all costs, describing the shooter since it did not meet their narrative litmus test. How insidious it was that they even tried to attribute the recent shooting at the Allen Texas mall to white supremacy … the shooter was Hispanic. Or how about the shooter in Nashville, Tennessee, who gunned down six, including three nine-year-old children? Yep, they were quick to move away from that shooter, not to mention the delay in the release of her manifesto … yes, I said her, a biological female suffering from the mental condition of gender dysphoria.
daleamn

Re: Guns/the 'left'/the 'narrative'

Postby TSKNIGHT on Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:22 pm

I know two teens diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria.
Both have manifested suicidal ideation since beginning treatment. Neither had done so previously.
One has become extremely emotional with violent outbursts. I would not trust him around younger children due to his outbursts.

The fact that much of our current society seems to not just accept, but celebrate these mental illnesses as normal makes me believe our society is lost with little chance of recovery.
TSKNIGHT

Re: Guns/the 'left'/the 'narrative'

Postby Jackpine Savage on Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:41 pm

TSKNIGHT wrote:I know two teens diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria.
Both have manifested suicidal ideation since beginning treatment. Neither had done so previously.
One has become extremely emotional with violent outbursts. I would not trust him around younger children due to his outbursts.

The fact that much of our current society seems to not just accept, but celebrate these mental illnesses as normal makes me believe our society is lost with little chance of recovery.

I wonder how much of this crap is the power of suggestion.

Doctor asks 9 year old his gender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048k40iBVNA
Jackpine Savage

Return to In The News