Limits to Castle Doctrine

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Re: Limits to Castle Doctrine

Postby xd ED on Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:47 pm

Always worth a view:

LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Jackpine Savage on Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:22 pm

I wonder if Marky will get the Pete reference. Has the mainstream media covered Brandon's alias?
Jackpine Savage

Postby atomic41 on Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:08 pm

Jackpine Savage wrote:I wonder if Marky will get the Pete reference. Has the mainstream media covered Brandon's alias?

If they cover the many aliasas used to conduct illegal business dealings, it will be to run cover only. I guarantee they won't cover Pedo Pete which is what his own son calls him.
atomic41

Postby farmerj on Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:44 pm

Seems people are forgetting that the right to self defense is from the position of a victim, and that the “wrong-doer” has to “take them as they are….”

IE….

As a “healthy and active white male” my level of threshold is significantly different than say my daughter or my wife…

That position changed the moment I had a heart attack and now have to take medication for a cardiac condition and blood thinners that’s recorded in my medical records. My “ability” to justify self defense is now at a totally different level due to my concern for “great bodily harm”.

Same can be said for an 84 yo invalid rousted from sleep at an abnormal hour from an unwanted or unexpected guest. In a neighborhood know for violence. Had he been 34 and in good health, it would be more reasonable to see the charges.
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Previous

Return to In The News