Oregon gun shop REFUSES to sell firearm to Antifa-affiliated

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Oregon gun shop REFUSES to sell firearm to Antifa-affiliated

Postby jdege on Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:50 am

https://thepostmillennial.com/oregon-gun-shop-refuses-to-sell-firearm-to-antifa-affiliated-individual
Oregon gun shop REFUSES to sell firearm to Antifa-affiliated man
"He didn't feel good about it because he didn't support Antifa, and I explained to him it's more like a movement," said Mark Iannicelli, a self-identified member of Antifa.
Mark Iannicelli, a self-proclaimed member of Antifa, which is a far-left extremist group with ties to terrorism, alleges that Florence Gun Shop refused to service him a background check which is required to complete the sale of a firearm.

Iannicelli, who had already purchased the firearm from an online shop in Colorado, claims that Florence Gun Shop denied the background check after he had provided them with a business card that included several links to self-defense websites, including one operated by Portland's Rose City Antifa, according to KEZI 9.

"It's because I had given him this business card, and he said he didn't feel good about it because he didn't support Antifa, and I explained to him it's more like a movement," Iannicelli told the outlet. "You know I have never actually gone up there and marched with Antifa, but he was adamant he wasn't going to sell me the firearm."
jdege

Return to In The News