Antifa-Keith Jumps on Glock Lawsuit

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

Antifa-Keith Jumps on Glock Lawsuit

Postby ashes on Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm

A number of states have been doing this, and I was wondering when our AG would jump on it.
https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/min ... e-lawsuit/

Keith is concerned about the companies that turn a "blind eye to gun violence". For a second there I thought he was talking about himself and the courts allowing violent criminals with multiple felony warrants to be out on the street, and apparently nobody tasked with bringing them in. I guess he was talking about Glock?
ashes

Re: Antifa-Keith Jumps on Glock Lawsuit

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm

As expected. I mean he has nothing else to do since he isn’t prosecuting car jacking.
Holland&Holland

Postby BU1 on Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:As expected. I mean he has nothing else to do since he isn’t prosecuting car jacking.

He is too busy going after the car manufacturers to bother with going after the actual criminal thiefs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... utomakers/
BU1

Postby atomic41 on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:47 am

Imagine if antifa ellison went after carjackers and trigger pullers with the same energy he did the small businesses who dared to keep their livelihoods going during the fake pandemic lockdown period. Just imagine what that would do to crime. But I get it, the government must crush all that oppose it's might when there is a fake ChinaFlu crisis going on.

Remember, this is the same guy that defended Jerry Hoff's killer, incited riots at 4th precinct, beat his woman, paid gangs to not shoot each other, supports the radical terrorist groups antifa/blm, buries the money laundering/fleecing of MN taxpayers to foreign terror groups, is called a "good friend" of George Soros' son, and used to attend crazy race war Louie Farrakhan's church. I mean, we kinda know where he stands :lol: .
atomic41

Postby xd ED on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:35 am

atomic41 wrote:Imagine if antifa ellison went after carjackers and trigger pullers with the same energy he did the small businesses who dared to keep their livelihoods going during the fake pandemic lockdown period. Just imagine what that would do to crime. But I get it, the government must crush all that oppose it's might when there is a fake ChinaFlu crisis going on.

Remember, this is the same guy that defended Jerry Hoff's killer, incited riots at 4th precinct, beat his woman, paid gangs to not shoot each other, supports the radical terrorist groups antifa/blm, buries the money laundering/fleecing of MN taxpayers to foreign terror groups, is called a "good friend" of George Soros' son, and used to attend crazy race war Louie Farrakhan's church. I mean, we kinda know where he stands :lol: .

Imagine if antifa ellison went after carjackers and trigger pullers with the same energy he did....

He could.. if those you cite had any money to confiscate, and didn't vote for the correct party.
This suit might well start out as a criminal action, but in the end, there'll be a huge cash settlement which will be used to create 'Urban GangBangers for Peace and Climate Change', with a salaried BoD that will make the NRA look legit by comparison.
That this board will be heavily laced with surnames of the state, county, and local dfl...will simply be coincidental; As will be the fact that these people will contribute heavily to the campaigns of kieth hakim, and his ilk.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Return to In The News