they're add it again....

Discussion of firearm-related news stories. Please use "Off Topic" for non-firearm news.
Forum rules
Do NOT post the full text of published articles. If you would like to discuss a news story please link to it and, at most, include a brief summary of the article.

they're add it again....

Postby goda0301 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:32 pm

goda0301

Re: they're add it again....

Postby cobb on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 pm

I bet he had a drivers license also, that allowed him to be mobile and therefore we should crack down on the issuance of drivers license. I mean there is mass transit, there is no need for the ability of a killer to have a drivers license that allows him to travel to his killing site almost undetected.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Re: they're add it again....

Postby WWJD on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 pm

cobb wrote:I bet he had a drivers license also, that allowed him to be mobile and therefore we should crack down on the issuance of drivers license. I mean there is mass transit, there is no need for the ability of a killer to have a drivers license that allows him to travel to his killing site almost undetected.

LRT 6 P2C 0

says it all
WWJD
Stomp on your goolies, abuse Justabullet catcher, make you give up the info right there and then and then save the world.
IF LIFE WAS ONLY THAT EASY, AND JUSTA WASN'T A PLONKER...BLISS!

FU.. Pei Ying Brit...can I pee on your sofa?!!!
WWJD

Return to In The News