The Law of Self Defense

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

The Law of Self Defense

Postby MindSight88 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Pete from Mindsightfirermstraining.com I am new to MN Gun Talk. We have been teaching MN Permit to Carry for 11 years. One of the most important parts of our class is the Self-Defense law portion of our class. The self-defense law content of our class comes from The Law of Self Defense Lawofselfdefense.com owned and operated by Self Defense attorney Andrew Branca. The Law of Self Defense website has books, link to a lot of content presented by Andrew Branca, DVD's, Live online classes and more. We would enjoy meeting you at one of our MN Permit to Carry classes and you can learn more about the Law of Self Defense.
MindSight88

Re: The Law of Self Defense

Postby Scratch on Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:58 pm

Welcome to the site!
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Postby ttousi on Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:17 pm

Welcome .....................feel free to post your classes in the training area
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby MindSight88 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 am

Ohh Thank you, I didn't know about the Instructor area, thank you!!
MindSight88

Return to Introductions