Hi from SE MN

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Hi from SE MN

Postby Momosa on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 am

I bought a bunch of guns & hunted, fished, trapped, etc ...in the 80's and 90's , then i got busy, had kids & lost interest , so i sold everything back then and just became a workaholic.

Fast forward to now......still a workaholic......Just bought my first gun again here in the past 6 months with intentions to start to hunt, fish & recreate outdoors again after a long hiatus.....and buy many more.

An incident last summer caused me a setback physically & has kept me in the house for most of the past couple months but I hope to be back to normal ASAP after one more surgery. For now, I just keep throwing stuff in the cart each and every time I go to Fleet Farm, Gander & the local gun shops.

I also have a fascination with Fire Hydrants, if you have an older ornate hydrant that you would sell.....I love to restore them (sandblast, prime, paint) and display them in my shack. It really irritates my wife too. I don't pay crackhead prices and I don't wheel and deal or sell any of mine, ever!

I'm also looking for a bear trap for my wall. They intrigue the crap out of me too.
If you must snap, please leave your guns at home. We don't really care if they ban claw hammers tho!!!
Momosa

Re: Hi from SE MN

Postby cobb on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:02 pm

You are interesting, you should fit right in.

Welcome from Mankato.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby Baja Bum on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Welcome Momosa, I am new to the forum as well. By the way, my dog has the same fascination with fire hydrants!
Baja Bum

Postby OldmanFCSA on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Baja Bum wrote:................................. By the way, my dog has the same fascination with fire hydrants!

Beat me to it !!!! :mrgreen:
OldmanFCSA

Return to Introductions