Hello from Jordan

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Hello from Jordan

Postby madFatter on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi all, new to the forum. Stumbled upon it in a quest for in-stock ammo, lurked for a while and decided to sign up. My wife and I are relatively new to the gun world. It started with a random window shopping trip in Bill's in Robbinsdale. An hour later, still unexplained to this day, I walked out with a 12ga shotgun and an avid gun enthusiast wife. My obsessive tinkering and near childlike love of anything that goes "BOOM" naturally made for a delightfully expensive new hobby. Over the past couple of years, we have tried, bought and traded quite a few guns. One of the things that the wife and I can agree on is our love of the 1911 and AK platforms, although I seem to have caught the AR bug recently. I look forward to all the help and information available here and hope I can contribute to what seems like a great community!
madFatter

Re: Hello from Jordan

Postby Tommyboyjfd on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Welcome from the east side of Jordan. I have been a resident for 30+ years and love the town. The wife recently got her permit and is starting to get into it.
Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.
Tommyboyjfd

Postby BigDog58 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 am

Welcome from Edina. You have found a great place to share info and make new friends.

Jim
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby Thunderjohn on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Welcome from Savage!
FFL - http://www.Southwest-Arms.com
God, Family, Business
Emails to SouthwestArms@Gmail.com
Thunderjohn

Postby Pezhead on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Hello from Shakopee. Just down in your area at the big yellow barn.
Pezhead

Postby TTS on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Welcome Aboard!
Owner
Tactical Training Solutions
Specializing in Self Defense and Firearms Training
http://www.minnesotaccw.com
TTS

Postby OldmanFCSA on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Welcome from Osceola Wisconsin.

If you like things that go BOOM, come out sometime and I will let you shoot one of my 50BMG target rifles.
OldmanFCSA

Return to Introductions