Howdy

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Howdy

Postby gilmansean on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:16 am

Hey there everyone. I have been a member for a while but mostly just lurking around reading a lot of good posts/discussions. I figured it was time for me to say hi and maybe start contributing to this great community.

I have been a hunter since I was 12 and I love and respect my firearms. I have a variety of rifles and handguns, mostly just "workhorse" type stuff that get used pretty well. This year I want to start expanding my collection with some finer pieces.
gilmansean

Howdy

Postby gun_fan111 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:13 am

That is an awesome plan if I ever heard one! You are talking about 1911s, right? :)
Did you just buy that beautiful firearm, or are you trying to sell that piece of crap?
gun_fan111

Re: Howdy

Postby gilmansean on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:16 am

Of course! What better piece to start off the finer collection than a 1911. Just gotta find the perfect one, or should I say I need to filter through ALL of the perfect ones...
gilmansean

Postby Thunderjohn on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Welcome from Savage
FFL - http://www.Southwest-Arms.com
God, Family, Business
Emails to SouthwestArms@Gmail.com
Thunderjohn

Postby BigDog58 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Welcome from Edina. Let us know if we can help you or you can help us. Great group of people here
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby bstrawse on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Welcome!
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Return to Introductions