Newb from Oklahoma

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Newb from Oklahoma

Postby Jesse Tischauser on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey guys,

My name is Jesse. I like guns. I like shooting 3 gun. I get to MN to shoot the Nordic Components Tactical Shotgun match once a year which is what turned me into this site. I run a forum myself called boomershooter.com. If you get bored check it out.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Here is a little video that will give you a little idea about me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpzyfiDcQZc&sns=em
Jesse Tischauser

Re: Newb from Oklahoma

Postby shotz90s on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Welcome Jesse. Great video and I have to give you credit for doing that while hobbled. In advance, thanks for giving me one more reason to be on the internet. I'll be checking out the site tomorrow.
shotz90s

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:09 am

Welcome Jesse, your video gave me hope. I'm having to use a cane to walk and was concerned about my ability to shoot in something such as 3 Gun. I know I'll never run and gun like the other able bodied shooters, but you video showed me that I'd be able to go compete and at least challenge myself. Now I'm hoping it earns up soon so I can get outside and begin practicing so I can at least try one of the 3 Gun shoots this summer.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby CarRacer on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:28 am

Welcome aboard, look forward to meeting you at the match this summer.
CarRacer

Postby shooter115 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:43 am

First Tom Gresham, now Jesse T......call TMZ were being overrun with celebrities here :lol:

Glad to have you here Jesse, I'll see you at the Nordic match this summer. Maybe TFD this spring if you get off yer arse and sign up.
shooter115

Postby westberg on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Welcome Jesse to the forum and looking forward to seeing you at the Nordic match. Forest Lake Sportsmans Club wants to help make the 2014 match the best yet for the competitors. If you have any questions about the area let me know.
westberg

Postby Jesse Tischauser on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. If you ever have questions about 3 gun or practical competitive shooting give me a shout.
Jesse Tischauser

Return to Introductions