Back in Minnesota again - Back on the Forum

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Back in Minnesota again - Back on the Forum

Postby ronin069 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:00 am

Good morning,

I had traveled for a living pretty extensively up until this month; now I find myself based in Minnesota again - (nice to see the weather hasn't changed much, sheesh!)
Anyway, my forum activity has been pretty limited here and I frequented a more national forum when I had time...what did I learn? That those of you who were among the 'founders' of Minnesota's carry law did a damn good job. Having dialog with members from other states, I find that they are sometimes in awe of the pretty liberal ability we have to carry in this state.

Thank you, I am happy to find this forum still here and look forward to contributing both via the internet and in person where possible.

John
"The gun chooses you, you don't choose the gun"
- my wife
ronin069

Re: Back in Minnesota again - Back on the Forum

Postby Hmac on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:25 am

I agree with that. We have an excellent set of firearms laws with only a few foibles (suppressors come to mind). Very nice job by the framers of those laws and definitely worthy of the gratitude of all of us.
Hmac

Re: Back in Minnesota again - Back on the Forum

Postby xd ED on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:05 am

I concur.
While there are some liberties other states' laws allow, Minnesota's firearm laws as they regard our permits to carry are as well designed and crafted as anywhere.
Sometimes one needs to step back a bit to see the big picture.
We are indeed indebted, and fortunate to have those people whose time and energy made it happen, and continue to maintain the vanguard.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Return to Introductions