Returned to the area

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Returned to the area

Postby nigromontanus on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:40 pm

My family and I moved to Brooklyn Center last year after about 13 years in Connecticut. We had previously lived in Minnesota and Wisconsin and tended to think of the Twin Cities area kind of as home, so we are pretty happy to have been able to move back. I'm mostly a collector, focusing when I can on firearms used by the Central Powers in the First World War (Mausers and Mannlichers for the most part). I do have some more modern firearms for defense and fun as well. I only just a couple of weeks ago dropped off my carry permit application with Hennepin County. I am looking for a good range preferably in the northern or western suburbs somewhere where I can shoot my rifles.
nigromontanus

Re: Returned to the area

Postby mmcnx2 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Brooklyn Center would get you close to Osseo Gun Club, Bill's North and Lakes Trading up in Forest Lake. Plenty of options for you.
mmcnx2

Returned to the area

Postby ZardozCZ on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Delano Sportsmens Club has 25 yd pistol/rifle bay and 50/100 yd rifle range. Trap shoots some week nights and takes over but availability is good most times. 4 rifle benches for 50/100 and 2 for 25. 2 pistol target trolleys @ 25 as well.
ZardozCZ

Return to Introductions