Hello- I am trying to make gun rental easier

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Postby oldgunman on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello everyone.

I have started a service, South of the River Gun Rental, where I have access to 30 of the most popular handguns for concealed carry and home defense. If people want to try these handguns out, I will meet them at the Burnsville Pistol and Rifle Range with the guns they are interested in and we will shoot them together. I will only be an observer; all shooting is done by my customers. It will cost $20 and ammo.

I started this service because when I was looking for my home defense and concealed carry handgun, the only place I could rent guns was 25 miles from my home in Burnsville, MN through bad traffic at Bills Gun Shop. I believe we need some kind of rental support south of the river. This service should help both new shooters and experienced shooters.
Last edited by oldgunman on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
oldgunman

Postby gun_fan111v2 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Very cool! Kudos
gun_fan111v2

Re: Hello- I am trying to make gun rental easier

Postby Scratch on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:43 am

Sounds like a great idea. 20.00 to help figure out which gun to buy for new shooters... I like it.
My only suggestion is to raise the limit to 5 guns instead of 3.
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Return to Introductions