Newb saying HI!

Say "howdy" and let everyone know who you are
Forum rules
MNGUNTALK is a real-life community, and as such, we'd love to hear who you are and learn what knowledge you have to offer. Post whatever details about yourself you feel comfortable with, and make sure to check out any events that are happening if you want to meet people in person.

Re: Newb saying HI!

Postby WWJD on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Welcome Newb!

EEklektic, eclectric,
ecclesektic,

Crazy's the lot of them! ( But fun, in thier OWN unique ways!) :twisted:
WWJD
Stomp on your goolies, abuse Justabullet catcher, make you give up the info right there and then and then save the world.
IF LIFE WAS ONLY THAT EASY, AND JUSTA WASN'T A PLONKER...BLISS!

FU.. Pei Ying Brit...can I pee on your sofa?!!!
WWJD

Postby Ffejtech on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Update bump... Did get a few guns since I last posted, bought a Henry arms .22 rifle, model H001T, this is a nice simple lever action rifle, I have taken it to the range twice now and really enjoy shooting it, seems very accurate with .22 bulk ammo thru it, very fun to lever the casing out for next shot, very cowboy-ish, I REALLY like this gun so far, I am not real fond of the sights so far, got some other sights with some dayglo pipes on them to try, will install soon and see how that works...
I did finally get my PTP after 3 1/2 weeks of waiting, I bought myself a Browning Buckmark stainless Camper pistol, I have had this to the range twice, between me and a friend it has about 6-700 rounds thru it already, works very well, zero misfires beacause of ammo, no other problems, other than the top srewes holding it together came loose first time out, in spite of minor locktiteing by myself, this gun is also VERY accurate, much more so than I am, I really like shooting it and plan on hitting the range often, Bill's for now and some outdoor soon...
I bought a High Standard Double Nine .22 revolver this weekend, have not shot it yet but will probably go Monday nite and shoot it, look forward to it as I rented a revolver one range trip and it was fun, look forward to shooting my own... JEFF
Ffejtech

Postby zonk on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Welcome to the forum , feel free to ask a lot and difficult questions because a lot of guys here are very savy and like chalenge . I use to have VW Golf II 1.3L engine in Europe , use to go 59Miles/Gallon , heck of a car. :D
"Si vis pacem , para bellum "
zonk

Postby Thunderjohn on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 am

Hi Jeff,
Welcome from south of the river.
FFL - http://www.Southwest-Arms.com
God, Family, Business
Emails to SouthwestArms@Gmail.com
Thunderjohn

Previous

Return to Introductions